LC: jordan 1 royal QUICK

These look legit, but better pics are needed to confirm. The shoes have the correct lace bag size and no widows peak, but can't be 100% until more pics are posted.

Post a clear pic [emoji]174[/emoji] on the box. Also the box tag, shoe tag, and try getting them without flash. I think you're good, but you gotta be sure.

Seller is not around his shoe currently anymore. I'll update this when I get more pictures. Thanks guys for the time being!

These look good to me. Correct shade of blue/black, no visible widows peaks, lace bag correct size, Nike Air on tongue is correct, but need close ups of the toes to be sure and the production tag on the back of the tongue..

what does windows peak/ don't peak actually mean? I know it has something to do with with the front. To me I usually refer to something being off.

Widows peaks are the bumps in the cut of the leather. Usually at the toes and heals of most shoes. Some legit shoes have widows peaks and some are not supposed to. For instance, for the bred 1's the cut on the black leather of the toe that meets the perforated red leather should be round all the way. Clean cut without any bumps aka widows peaks.

Widows peaks are the bumps in the cut of the leather. Usually at the toes and heals of most shoes. Some legit shoes have widows peaks and some are not supposed to. For instance, for the bred 1's the cut on the black leather of the toe that meets the perforated red leather should be round all the way. Clean cut without any bumps aka widows peaks.
Ahhhh I see now and know exactly what you talkin about. Repped for that

Thanks buddy, and no worries, just wanna make sure everyone is on the same page so we can all look out for these fakes.

Back
Top Bottom