LC Jordan 1 Royals - Experts Needed

Can someone give me a legit check on this pair of Jordan 1 Royals?  Would really appreciate some advice from experts.  Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
third pic bottom sole dead giveaway for GM / Fake pairs. legit pair won't have small line traction

I want to say legit too. The insole, beneath the insole, box lid and up close picture of the midfoot section where the Nike Air logo on the sole is would seal the deal for me.

Legit, tongue tag is white around the edge

Most of the fakes are more translucent around the edge

Heyy people. Can you check on my post on the AJ4 Toro? I need to know whether is real or fake. Thanks :smile:

Thanks for all of the thoughts guys.  I'm a little (lot) concerned about all of the differing opinions.  I added some more pictures if that helps sway people one way or the other.  

I plan on taking the shoes to Flight Club this week.  Otherwise, have to think about filing a paypal claim but don't want to until I'm certain either way.  Really would appreciate more feedback to help me make a decision.

As an update, my main concerns besides the differing opinions is the tongue of the shoes.  They seem a little too big and the material feels thin.  Again, I don't own other Jordan 1s to compare them so I don't know if this is normal.  Any thoughts on this would be appreciated as well.

These look legit, but clearer pics with proper lighting would confirm. The things that make it legit is no widows peak, correct size lace bag, box and box tag are correct, [emoji]174[/emoji] looks to be the correct font, NA on the tongue looks good.

FWIW, I do have my reservations such as the stitching on the swoosh, the bumps on the heel tabs, and how shiny the look. IMO, better quality pics would help confirm.

for reference
http://niketalk.com/t/586012/l-c-and-p-c-on-2013-royal-1

same case with your AJ 1 royal, and one more thing those tag font style is really too bold
Can't compare to this pair because the NA is way to tall.

Last edited:
These look legit, but clearer pics with proper lighting would confirm. The things that make it legit is no widows peak, correct size lace bag, box and box tag are correct, [emoji]174[/emoji] looks to be the correct font, NA on the tongue looks good.

FWIW, I do have my reservations such as the stitching on the swoosh, the bumps on the heel tabs, and how shiny the look. IMO, better quality pics would help confirm.
Can't compare to this pair because the NA is way to tall.
Thanks man.  My camera (iPhone 5) for some reason has the pictures come out strange.  For what its worth, they are far less shiny in real life.  Here are some more pictures.  Let me know if this sways you either way.  REALLY appreciate all of the feedback.

Thanks man.  My camera (iPhone 5) for some reason has the pictures come out strange.  For what its worth, they are far less shiny in real life.  Here are some more pictures.  Let me know if this sways you either way.  REALLY appreciate all of the feedback.

Thanks for posting more pics. They are 1000% legit.

Back
Top Bottom