LC jordan 11 concord

The only off thing here I see if the jumpman does not align with the middle of 23 sign.

The yellowing looks a little weird to me too. I have no idea if the stitching is legit or not, shouldn't the serial be red?

He's selling for pretty cheap. So I need to make sure. He claims it's DS.

Stay away from these. They're 1000% fake. Soles are the wrong hue and don't have the correct yellowing. 23's are off and placed too high. All red flags.

These are fake. Well to answer your question as to why the jumpman doesn't align with the 23 on this pair is because the 23 is misplaced. Sometimes on legit pairs it may not align perfectly too. As stated above the 23 is too high and on both pairs inconsistent not to mention off. Stay sway from these if i were you.

Up to you. It's someone else's pic but if you're gonna post it, crop out his tagged username.

Looks like someone tried to imitate yellowing soles around the pods by rubbing spots with Franks Red Hot sauce..... Everything is off about this shoe

100% fake.  wow, can't believe scammers are trying to purposely yellow the soles now 

100% fake.  wow, can't believe scammers are trying to purposely yellow the soles now
mean.gif
 WOW

Back
Top Bottom