LC || JOrdan 11 Concords

Hi,

can i have a quick LC on these pairs.  Concerns are :

stictching on the insole

no stamp

Thanks.

Hard to say when the shoes are used because you don't know if the 23's are stretched from wear or were originally that way. Where is the pic of the insole? Not all pairs have stamps.

The yellowing is a good thing, the pod placement is also good as well. The patent leather cut is good too, I want to be concerned about the dull looking carbon fiber plate, but Ive seen so many inconsistencies with the carbon fiber from 2011 Concords I can't make a decision on that. I'm like 75% sure they're good, but I'm not sure.

These are 100% legit. has the deep orange/yellow oxidation around the pods, patent leather cuts look good.

These look legit to me. Toe caps are milky, deep yellowing around pods that lightens going away from pods, 23s look a lil bigger from wear which would explain sole and mesh yellowing

Hard to say when the shoes are used because you don't know if the 23's are stretched from wear or were originally that way. Where is the pic of the insole? Not all pairs have stamps.
thank you ive been trying to tell my friend that not all Jordans come with a stamp on the insole. he argued me down too i knew i wasnt going crazy. btw the pictured 11's are legit imo

thank you ive been trying to tell my friend that not all Jordans come with a stamp on the insole. he argued me down too i knew i wasnt going crazy. btw the pictured 11's are legit imo

Both of my authentic '09 SJ's don't have the QC stamp in the box. They only started being more consistent with them in these recent years' releases.

Those are legit, I own a pair of worn 11 Concords, mine are in better condition but 23 looks like it's starting to stretch like this one.

Back
Top Bottom