LC JORDAN 11 GAMMA BLUE

No need these are def legit. C'mon man. You even asked for more pics of those apparently fake Concords smh
More pics, the back of the insole.i don't know how you judge, but I can only say most of people here are out of date in their skills.
Have your ever heard checking the stitches of midsole and check the batch stamp?
Bro you need to find out where is the place suffering fakes most and learn from people there how to check.

More pics, the back of the insole.i don't know how you judge, but I can only say most of people here are out of date in their skills.
Have your ever heard checking the stitches of midsole and check the batch stamp?
Bro you need to find out where is the place suffering fakes most and learn from people there how to check.
Bro I'm in central jersey. Plenty of fakes goin around. Batch stamps mean nothing today just like receipts. Patent leather looks good, 23s look good, icy sole arches on the heel perfectly, collar looks good, laces are thick as they should be, yellow lettering is correct, carbon fiber looks good and bottom jumpman is outlined. So?..

Bro I'm in central jersey. Plenty of fakes goin around. Batch stamps mean nothing today just like receipts. Patent leather looks good, 23s look good, icy sole arches on the heel perfectly, collar looks good, laces are thick as they should be, yellow lettering is correct, carbon fiber looks good and bottom jumpman is outlined. So?..
More pics, the back of the insole.need to check the insole, the glue on its back, and the ink stamp within the box, together with the positioning hole in the midsole. These are manufacturing evidence, not just from the appearance bro.
The best replicas can do all the appearance.

More pics, the back of the insole.need to check the insole, the glue on its back, and the ink stamp within the box, together with the positioning hole in the midsole. These are manufacturing evidence, not just from the appearance bro.
Whatever you say

dude what are you talking about?.. welcome to the big leagues.. stick around, you may learn something..

dude what are you talking about?.. welcome to the big leagues.. stick around, you may learn something..
we will learn something together I hope. I enjoy the league that's why I am here. I just want to share my experiences in telling the fakes. That's all, maybe at the beginning my story looks looks like absurd, later on we will see.

Back
Top Bottom