LC Jordan 11 space jam

Bought these on ebay last month and just found out these are fake

The box is surely authentic with ebay sticker so I assumed shoes are legit

then I posted pics on insta and some firends told me the shoes look more or replica

So i took out insole to check stitches and air hole but no no such thing was there

I got mad and contacted the seller and he's like "I got them from house of hoop in Chicago and retailers dont sell fake ****"

Guys look at the pics and let this idiot know  what these really are.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/air-jordan-space-jam-11-SZ-7-5-/281392250511?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

Don't worry man, these space jams are authentic

correct yellowing on soles

23s

patent leather

dude the box is authentic. I think he put the fake shoes into the authentic box and sold them.

If you happen to own any legit retro jordan then take out the insole and you will see white stitches and a little air hole

look at the picture attached below

it is legit space jam I have

Last edited:
WRONG. That dot doesn't mean they're fake. I have a retail pair of jams that don't have it. My Breds and CG do have it. These shoes look alil beat but good to go.

what about white stitches? this fake has been glued dude

I am gonna post it on ************* forum cuz guys here dont really know about it

yeah this one looks good but like i said the one i got dont have hole nor white stitches

I've missed out on ALOT of kicks in the past and been salty but I refuse to pay over retail for someone's shoes that look like they been through a war legit or not....just my 2 pennys

Edit: the shoe looks beat but legit.

Last edited:
yeah this one looks good but like i said the one i got dont have hole nor white stitches
Man your hung up on ish that don't matter...You been reading ish on SC a little too much.. The kicks are legit, just beat.

Back
Top Bottom