LC JORDAN 3 jth

4D316F47-AB6E-43E5-A408-8868C90595D0.jpeg
E3E83200-8BF9-465A-AD3B-5AEF1015817D.jpeg
8ED6C4FF-F99E-41B4-B040-EB5DA97B7365.jpeg
E7BF5441-0E47-4A1A-98DE-CFA03611B0D5.jpeg
C2A91808-D89B-4957-809C-E8C5D2490BDA.jpeg
29EB7B62-745F-4B1C-97F7-11D83791BCA7.jpeg

I don't feel too confident in these: Reason stated below:

1. The Nike Check is not supposed to be yellow. It is supposed to be milky to white colorway. (Also make sure to take a picture with the flash, the Nike Check will light up and the stitching won't contrast too much).

2. The stitching on the elephant print (around the heel "Nike Air", on the toe box, mud guard area) is supposed to be a very dark silvery grey stiching not white. It is supposed to blend in with the elephant print.

3. The "Nike Air" on the heel Tab is not the correct format. It is supposed to be fatter like the black cement 3 from 2018. The one pictured is the "88 Retro" style font.

4. The Tongue is not supposed to be soo pointy. It is supposed to have a nice rounded finish while having a peak. The one pictured is almost triangled.

5. The Red Eyelets closer to the toe box, the White leather is supposed to be a nice 3 sided cut not excess leather from the stitch. The one pictured is Rounded and has extra white leather space from the stitch. ( I attached a picture of mine to reference, Its a size 9.5)

6. In the toe box area, the second horizontal stitch at the ends are supposed to round at the end and continue upwards and end when the inner stitch line turns. In the one pictured, the second outer stitch doesn't even come up. It ends before it can turn.

7. The Box, many issues here.

A. the product number is off. Should be AV6683 160. Also should not be Bold font.

B. The description and product manufacturing font is off. It is not supposed to be soo dark. Authentic should have thin font.

C. I do not recall these being sold over sees, Even Canada pairs had a preforation for the "USD $200.00" on it. It was taken off for Canada Pairs.

D. The Edges of the label are supposed to round on the corner not sharp 90 degrees.

These above points are my analysis. If someone else can chime in, that would be great as well. I also included a link to a pair i saw on grailed in a size 12 as well. (Link Below).

Link to a Size 12 pair to compare on Grailed.

Attachments

• Jordan JTH-6.jpg
    Jordan JTH-6.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
I don't feel too confident in these: Reason stated below:

1. The Nike Check is not supposed to be yellow. It is supposed to be milky to white colorway. (Also make sure to take a picture with the flash, the Nike Check will light up and the stitching won't contrast too much).

2. The stitching on the elephant print (around the heel "Nike Air", on the toe box, mud guard area) is supposed to be a very dark silvery grey stiching not white. It is supposed to blend in with the elephant print.

3. The "Nike Air" on the heel Tab is not the correct format. It is supposed to be fatter like the black cement 3 from 2018. The one pictured is the "88 Retro" style font.

4. The Tongue is not supposed to be soo pointy. It is supposed to have a nice rounded finish while having a peak. The one pictured is almost triangled.

5. The Red Eyelets closer to the toe box, the White leather is supposed to be a nice 3 sided cut not excess leather from the stitch. The one pictured is Rounded and has extra white leather space from the stitch. ( I attached a picture of mine to reference, Its a size 9.5)

6. In the toe box area, the second horizontal stitch at the ends are supposed to round at the end and continue upwards and end when the inner stitch line turns. In the one pictured, the second outer stitch doesn't even come up. It ends before it can turn.

7. The Box, many issues here.

A. the product number is off. Should be AV6683 160. Also should not be Bold font.

B. The description and product manufacturing font is off. It is not supposed to be soo dark. Authentic should have thin font.

C. I do not recall these being sold over sees, Even Canada pairs had a preforation for the "USD $200.00" on it. It was taken off for Canada Pairs.

D. The Edges of the label are supposed to round on the corner not sharp 90 degrees.

These above points are my analysis. If someone else can chime in, that would be great as well. I also included a link to a pair i saw on grailed in a size 12 as well. (Link Below).

Link to a Size 12 pair to compare on Grailed.

Yea their fake , Thanks so much

Back
Top Bottom