LC Jordan 3 Retro 2011 Black/Cement bought off ebay...

Got two pairs of Jordan 3s off ebay... this black pair looks pretty good but little details are making me suspicious having read so many tells like nibs showing where the leather was cut, etc.  I think they look right but I don't want to pay good money for B grades or GM, or fakes... 

There's a few little nibs left from the leather being cut and on the heels the EP leather is lower on one side than the other... although even the higher side still doesn't seem too high...  Hoping some experts can tell me if these look legit since I still have time to send them back...

Pics:

Any insight here?? The shape and everything looks right to me but the EP on the heel being higher on one side and I couldn't figure out if the box should have a stamp on the lid or not which this one doesn't... also there's some little cut nibs on the leather here and there that I know some have listed as tells but some of my OG pairs have those...

I'm going to go with 100% authentic. The shape of them looks great. The original box has the FTL  stamp, which you may know is an abbreviation for footlocker. This is great because you can rule out them being b- grades.

I've seen plenty of authentic pairs of black/cement 3s, and the shape of them varies. Those happen to have one of the best shapes I've ever seen. 

Last edited:
100% legit fam
- Correct black tumble & black/cement grey smoothed leather's, with black/cement grey contrast stitching along the upper (should be)
- Correct black & white polyurethane midsoles which end at the white rubber forefoots (single white contrast stitching along the forefoots, should be)
- Correct cement grey elephant prints on the heels & forefoots with cement grey double contrast stitching along the EP's (should be)
- Correct perforations on the ankle liners, middle eyelids & smooth leather leading up to the tongues (should be)
- Correct cement grey sock/ankle liners which come to slight points/ridge
- Correct placement of size tags, box, pamphlet, msrp sticker & style code # is correct for 11' bc 3's
- Correct black plastic heel tabs with black contrast stitching & white engraved jumpman air on the heel tabs
- Correct cement grey, black & vatsity red eyelits & double cement grey contrast stitching starts/ends at the first/last middle black eyelits (should always be)
- Correct double black contrast stitching wrapping around the midguard & toe box near the bottom varsity red eyelits (should always be)
- Correct white air units & 2 white air bubble pillars (should be) & cement grey insoles with varsity red jumpmans (should be)
- Correct smoothed cement grey tongues with varsity red stitched jumpmans, lining behind & piping overlapping the tongues (should be)

Thanks guys! With all the unauthorized and b-grades its nuts how many grades are on the market!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom