LC Jordan 4 toro bravo

Thanks for the replys. The air bubble looks yellowish to me in the pic's from a you tube video I've seen the fakes have a white color inside air bubble. Can I please get more confirmations if these are legit ASAP so I can close this deal. Thanks

I'm no expert but those look fake compare to actual 4 Toro Bravos.
Have you ever seen a legit pair?

These look fine to me honestly unless I'm missing something here. Did they come with dark black plastic in the box or is it semitransparent? Also did they come with the sticks in the shoes?

No sticks they are used but in the last picture you can see the plastic under the shoes and it looks dark. To me the shoes look legit but since I'm buying these of some guy on Cl. I just wanted another set of eyes to confirm it with me. I will be buying these in a few hours. Thanks

i mean i said im no expert im new to the scene but honestly the bubble coloring looked off to me sorry

These are legit, as I just posted in another thread my retail toros came with a yellow air bubble which is a bit hazy at the best of times.

Thanks to all. I picked these up and they are fresh. I can't believe I slept on these lol! The guy also had the receipt and gave me plenty of time to inspect them.

Back
Top Bottom