LC Jordan 6 Brazil

on second thought i am not so sure anymore. can you get a picture of the back?

Last edited:
So because of the box they're fakes?
No because of the shoes+ the box.. How many times have you seen a legit pair of hyped up kicks in a fake box?..The material, collars and colors are also off..The box is the fast tell for these..Legit Brazil box's are huge. I'm very confident the pair pictured above are fakes..

Last edited:
Rumble Gang Rumble Gang can you post your box here? Or is there anybody here have a LEGIT pair of Jordan 6 Brazil can you please post the huge box. Is there any measurement for the huge box of Jordan 6 Brazil so maybe I can measure the box too.

timmybrixxx timmybrixxx Can you please post a Legit pair of Jordan 6 Brazil? Like CLEAR pictures of material, collar and the colors so I can compare? Thank you

Last edited:
timmybrixxx timmybrixxx Can you please post a Legit pair of Jordan 6 Brazil? Like CLEAR pictures of material, collar and the colors so I can compare? Thank you
I've been looking for you..8/10 pairs for sale are fakes..

Notice the size of this box..The width especially..The stickers on the fake box's are the correct size so this is pretty easy...Notice the distance between the RT edge of the Box label to the pull hole..This should be a few inches..Notice in your image the label is very close to the pull hole..
Also notice the nice collars and premium material and craftsmanship applied to the legit pair. Notice the color of the toeboxs compared to your images..

Now rep a brother and go find yourself a legit pair :wink:

View media item 1248619View media item 1248617
A video showing a comparison between these fake pairs and a legit pair.

Last edited:
From what you have just learned, you tell me what you think? It happens ALL the time, more often then not bro..MAD people out there with pictures, comparisons, bla bla bla all using fugazi ish.. Don't believe everything you see online..

You have to understand in the internet world clicks = cash.. They care more about clicks and being the first to show a product then being consistent...this is why the always put a source credit on the photos. So THE SITE is really not liable for this error so to speak.

I just watch the video. The only problem on the shoes I have is the box. I look the shoes carefully from the video and compare it to mine. It's the same on the authentic one. The toe box is not ashy at all. The leather is not like on the replica and there's no big splaters on the mid sole. Take a look again on the pictures.

View media item 1249555
The authentic pairs that he got on video is the same on this one. He said that the replica is just plain, this one got those tiny circle that he mention for authentic pairs.

Last edited:
Dude if you honestly think they are legit then buy them..But don't come back here saying no one told you so. The box is wrong, materials are wrong, they got the big *** jumpman on the heels Etc. Etc. I will say it one more time....The shoes you have pictured above are fake..PERIOD.

You must take into account that you are only seeing 1 pair of authentic vs 1 pair of fakes in the video..These 2 pairs do not speak for all of their counterparts. For instance you could simply have a good looking fake pair..However they are still fake. Or the Bootleggers may have fixed some things since May when this video was posted. That also happens a lot..Who knows..

The best advise I could give you is get working on your refund and stop trying to make yourself believe these are legit.

Lol you're the one who give me the link of the video. Then i check everything and there's nothing wrong with the picture i posted. Only the box though, it's so funny how you react, i will post more pictures of comparison later and go check them okay? Thank you hahaha

Lol you're the one who give me the link of the video. Then i check everything and there's nothing wrong with the picture i posted. Only the box though, it's so funny how you react, i will post more pictures of comparison later and go check them okay? Thank you hahaha
What do you mean how I react? Dude I'm trying to help YOU out here but you are not listening.... If your happy, I'm happy..Buy or keep them if you want..I'm just tired of repeating myself..My opinion is not gonna change regardless of how many pics you post...The box and low logo on the heels say it all for me honestly.
Here is my thinking: There are supposedly only about 2000 legit pairs out there(at least 500+ were sold and are sitting in people's closets, NOT for sale..So there are 1500ish pairs left for everyone who wants them..Now add 20k+ fake pairs in the mix..So 9/10 pairs you will see for sale(ESPECIALLY a broken pack) are more than likely fake. So in order for me to say a pair is 100% Legit EVERYTHING MUST MATCH..PERIOD..ZERO inconsistencies are MANDATORY here in my opinion..

Let's put it this way..It is VERY HIGHLY unlikely someone put a Legit pair in a fake tiny box(the same box 99% of the fakes come in). It is also HIGHLY unlikely that a Legit pair could have the jumpman too big and misplaced too low on the heels like your pair(also matchs the fakes from the end of the video).. It is not unlikely that you could just have a better pair of bootlegs than were shown in the video. Those were ERs, which almost always look worse..The newer ones may be better quality...It's not unlikely that the factories could have changed the bootlegs by now. They have new fake Bred 4s and Green Glows that are better than the fakes we have been seeing.. Personally I would move on, or get my refund and find a pair without any question..It is in your hands now brother..Do as you wish.

Edit: I have seen proof of legit smaller box's..I apologize for the mix up on the box..Now every legit pair I've seen this week have had the correct heel logo. I still think this is your smoking gun. I have also read that the Rep sites are including fake printed receipts with their products now.

Last edited:
This is the receipt from nike.com and the upc number style color code is match is this rwally possible? They forge the nike receipt and the upc, style color code match with the box and receipt?

View media item 1249805
I want other opinions too and if you have a legit pair can you please post it here. I know you trying to help me and i appreciate that. But one person opinion is not really enough. I already called nike and they asked me to bring it to the store and they can check. But this is a good thread to let people know what's the legit and replica version. I will update you guys after bringing the shoes to nike store. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom