LC Jordan 6 Brazil

Laughin at your own self. Check my posts

And bringing them to a Nike store for some teenager to look at your shoes is gonna do what? Lol, now I'm laughin because of the situation
Totally agree with this statement OP.. DO NOT fool yourself into thinking a person young or old that works at a shoe store is competent and educated enough in the world of sneakers to make an accurate assessment here. MOST of these people don't even know that VERY good fakes exist...For instance everyone who works at a hospital is not qualified to perform surgery.. Feel me? What is this person's credentials to show they can indeed make an accurate determination on your shoes? Have they ever even seen a legit pair? Because simply working a PT job at the NIKE store is no where close enough in my professional opinion.. On the other side of that coin my credentials can be tracked here on this site.

Why spend all of this time and effort trying to determine if your kicks are legit? There are very good super maxs of these... If there is this much question why not just get a refund and find a 100% Legit pair without any question? Let me take a guess - Because you got these for a great price right?

Last edited:
You are being extremely rude and arrogant, these guys are trying to help you, go to www.kicksworth.com and I guarantee they are going to make the same verdict as timmy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom