LC JORDAN 6 CARMINE 2014

So after striking out at the mall on May 24th, I hopped on ebay looking for a pair. After a bit of searching and bidding, I finally got a pair for a good price. After receiving the shoes on June 2, I'm unsure if they're authentic. They didn't come with black paper or brown shoe trees, and don't have the size sticker on the insoles. They look authentic, but I am unsure. If you need any more pictures, let me know!

Note: Last picture was taken from phone. The rest were from my dslr. 

PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!

Take a side shot of the shoes with flash on. Glad to see i'm not the only one that has some red on their stitching 
laugh.gif

I really appreciate the quick reply, here's a pic with the flash on:

These look like the early releases look at the preforations they look small then there suppose to be on many retail pairs the preforations are bigger and the red looks off and these look like the early releases

Damn these new 2014 fake Carmine are somethin else man. These are gonna be hell to deal with legit checking i think.

Last edited:
These fakes are also missing that top line of the 3 lines on the top of the midsole posted below. Notice my legit pair have 3 lines and the OPs pairs only have two. Am i right? @from88til View media item 1005196

Last edited:
The pair has 3, but the lines aren't very distinct. I'm sure the pair I got are early/fakes so I'm gonna try to get a refund ASAP! Thanks for the reply

Def fake. Even the shape of these are off. Looks like the typical fake 6 shape. Box size tag is wrong colors are off, and omg that sole is too blue

Back
Top Bottom