LC Jordan 6 Ovo, tons of pics including box stamp

Buy your shoes personally from Authorized Nike Retailers. Not from a "connect." Anything earlier than a week or two before release date is 99% of the time fake.

Last edited:
Fake bro. What Ryan said. These are definitely fakes if they're due to release in Oct. Stay away from them.

I've been following Nike and there are a lot of insiders on this site. No one has confirmed nor rumored these releasing. SO that's red flag #1. Also that QC stamp looks off from all other legits. Can't really comment on the shoes too much because they aren't just floating around. I'd be cautious with your connect tbh

Yeah my brother worked for Nike for 4 years and he's said he don't trust em. He said that samples don't have specific tags on the box with the exact title of the shoe. It'll always be a random box also that "samples" would state sample on the tag

I've been following Nike and there are a lot of insiders on this site. No one has confirmed nor rumored these releasing. SO that's red flag #1. Also that QC stamp looks off from all other legits. Can't really comment on the shoes too much because they aren't just floating around. I'd be cautious with your connect tbh
also all OVO shoes were super super limited. Like only released in Toronto or somethin like that. I wanna say in the raptors stadium

Last edited:
lol?

Nike execs confirmed that that AJ6 'OVO' mockup was a PhotoShopped image released on and for April Fool's Day. These were never produced (by Nike).

Not true. There was at least a 1 of 1 produced for Drake and I keep hearing from some inside people that will release

These will not release for one,and 2 most "early" stuff is fake/b grade as heck with more flaws than most b grades

Sorry but they are fake. These arent even a 1of1 for drake. There is no such thing as OvO6s. The only real OvOs are the 10s and12s.

Aight man thanks. Sorry for the trouble @TIMMYBRIXXX
No trouble bro. Im glad to help. I dont wanna see you giving some scumbag your hard earned $ for some BS fakes.. Trust no one unless your very sure.. Especially ones with a "connect" for super rare kicks. Take care.

Just outta curiosity how much was he asking for them?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom