LC: Jordan Green Glow IV

Hi Everyone, 

Can you please take a look at these and let me know if they are legit. This is a local purchase and seller has the receipt. 

Production dates are from February 2013 to May 2013.

Reasons why I think they are legit:

Box looks good

Receipt is legit

Yellow air pack

Tongue height

Color looks good

Material feels legit

Concern:

Tongue on one shoe looks a little off and doesn't have as much green pop around tongue.

Could be a Nike quality control issue or GM.

Please let me know what you guys think.

Thanks guys, you have all been repped.

Any other opinions out there. I just want to be sure before purchasing. Thanks

Damn..I can't get past that tongue Op. I know JB hacks at times but QC usually makes sure both shoes match..no.

Otherwise they look GREAT!! Rep sites are better at the IV's then any other J in my opinion though...I would cop them

Thanks. It's so hard to tell when everything checks out. Only issue is that tongue. Paper inside box is legit, shoe trees and sticks, and retail box sticker. Tough call ...

Looks like their is no price tag and it doesn't look like it was removed (can't see any perforations) Are these pairs from overseas? The sticker on the insole should be a picture of a shoe instead of a size sticker.

I think these are legit, but better photos are needed to 100% especially of the Jumpmans, Does this have the TWENTYTWELVE stamp on the tongue?

I would appreciate if a couple more people could let me know what they think about these before I buy them. 

I think they are fine. We all need to remember these are mass produced products by over worked, under paid ppl. QC is a bit suspect in those conditions. I've bought so many pairs of Js over the years at retail with more flaws than what we see here. You are good to go.

Back
Top Bottom