LC Jordan X Chicago

This shoe is up on ebay right now and trying to be passed off as a sample for the X/XIII pack that was scrapped. The bid is for a very very substantialamount of money...these have got to be fake, right?

a988_1.JPG

I would go fake, unless these were the one purchased by Screech.. I have seen this exact shoe on factory variant websites..

#45 is stitched way too above the right place.

side10-11.gif

Also, midsole is too glossy.

Once again, this isn't the OG pair. If you look at the auction it says it is a sample made for the package but was scrapped for the shadows.

1. You did not provide link to the auction, I can understand that because you're not allowed to do so unless it's ended.
2. I didn't know you're expecting everyone to check out the auction.
3. I saw the auction, and seller provided only one picture.
4. Pictures not tagged.
5. #45 is way up too high even if compared to the Collezione Xs.
6. COLLEZIONE'S Xs HAS #23, NOT #45!

No need to get cocky. I didn't expect anyone to check out the auction, that's why I provided all the notable information about it in the original post.I replied to your first post because you gave me a comparison to the OG's when that is irrelevant. Yes, my instincts tell me they are fake but who bidsover $1000 on fakes? Just wanted some clarification.

some pple might be uneducated and place a large bid because these are "ultra-rare" but you know how many fake bids get paid on ebay? i have seencrazy bids never paid for by the bidder, so don't be so quick to act with your posting.

i am not entirely sure because i am not an expert on these as they are samples so i can't really tell w/o pics of the bottoms and upright pics of the shoe.they could be at an angle where 45 is placed correctly but you can't really tell because the position is off from indo's pic.

Originally Posted by richiedge

No need to get cocky. I didn't expect anyone to check out the auction, that's why I provided all the notable information about it in the original post. I replied to your first post because you gave me a comparison to the OG's when that is irrelevant. Yes, my instincts tell me they are fake but who bids over $1000 on fakes? Just wanted some clarification.
Once again, this isn't the OG pair. If you look at the auction it says it is a sample made for the package but was scrapped for the shadows.

I wouldn't say that you were expecting everyone to check out the auction if you did not say this.

I posted OG sample because the pair was stitched with #45, as Collezione's is #23.

Who bids $1000? The bidder knows. Maybe fake bids.
mj234eva wrote:

Get your facts straight indohan those aren't fake.
Okay, evidence? I have mine.

010682-2.jpg
a988_1.JPG

45? STRIKE #1.
45's placement: STRIKE #2.

Seller only posted ONE SINGLE PICTURE, that tells you the damn clue.
NO SAMPLE SELLER provides one picture for an item that has a potential to raised up to $1000.
Currently, there's another LEGIT sample (not altered by LU or Screech as far as I know). SELLER PROVIDES MANY PICTURES.
If I got my facts wrong, prove it to me. I'll retract it and apologize.

^^ ok but the fact still remains, whether u like indo or not. WHO BIDS $1,000 on a auction with 1 UNTAGGED PIC?!?!?! thats some shill bidding, i would stayaway. also if ur the seller n ur kicks are "worth $1,000" there is no way u only post that pic.....lol that dont make sense. STAY AWAY!!!!!

you have got to be kidding me...I bought DS SAC X, OLY VI from a seller who had more than 800 fb but only provided 1 auction pic and untagged. He had othershoes as well, some he wanted more than 1k bin and still only provided 1 pic. That person only had 2 feedbacks, so dont assume he/she knows how to use html.Btw many sellers are too cheap to pay the xtra .10 it cost per pic after the 1st free one.

Lol. Seriously, I don't care what you think about me. By the way, you're funny. LMAO.

Back to topic. Think about what I said on the tagged pictures and ask yourself if what you just said really make any sense.
Sure, there are sellers who have great feedback records and provide only picture and turned out to be a legit seller. I should say, MOSTLY, the shoes arerecent release or clearing up stocks.
I believe, all popular legit sellers provide more than 4-5 pictures on each auctions they set up.

However, there are lot of fake shoes sellers get positive feedbacks from selling fake shoes because their buyers had no clue of shoes' legitimacy.
One of them is this guy:

Are you one of those "Young & Rich"? :smile:

Sure, you can say all you want, including the part where you said you don't have to prove anything to me.
Big talk, no evidence or back up or proof = BS, empty talk, moo-point; you name it.
Like this: Michael Jordan is my cousin.

Here's a little preview on "Legit seller provides more pictures, especially samples":
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190213069146&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=009

Who doesn't know Rahjelli? Despite of his reputation, he still provided 9 pictures with his ID tag.
Checkmate.

Someone is salty.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Samples, fakes, authentics, or not, these are horrible, and I'm glad they left the Chicago X's alone.

why would they put a 45 on the side of the x like the OG instead of a 23 like the sample shadow. man indohan is right you guys are just mad that they are fakesand not legit the sole is way too glossy to begin with ever if they were sample jordan wouldn't do this

Back
Top Bottom