LC: Jordan XI Concord sz.11 ***UPDATE 9/17: PRODUCTION DATE QUESTION IN FIRST POST!!!***

I've never owned/purchased a pair of Concords and I know there are a ton of fakes out here. What's y'all opinion on these?

***EDIT 9/17/13***

Is this a legit tag/production date? 7/12/11-9/27/11

Last edited:
Look fine to me.

Only thing I worry about is this pic:

219ef58f_image6.jpeg

2nd opinions are welcome tho.

Last edited:
just the widows peak on the patent. I know some production pairs have it tho.
hopefully, someone else can give some meaningful insight. my opinion is they are legit tho.

These are the 11s I have on hand at the moment and the widows peaks are apparent. All retail release day pairs. Bottom sole views are included to show authenticity.
Cool grey 11
View media item 554587View media item 554588
Anniversary 11
View media item 554589View media item 554590
Concord 11
View media item 554591View media item 554592
I'm not saying that these widows peaks aren't on the GM pairs but I know for a fact that they're def on some release day pairs. In my opinion the widows peak shouldn't be under too much scrutiny when trying to determine authenticity much like 23 placement and patent leather heights cause these things can vary so much between authentic pairs themselves let alone GM.

Last edited:
just the widows peak on the patent. I know some production pairs have it tho.
hopefully, someone else can give some meaningful insight. my opinion is they are legit tho.
I agree, but some RD pairs have them also.. WPs on RDs seem smaller or something though.. 

This pic worries me for another reason.. IMO those toes look pretty opaque. Kinda like the pre releases?

I agree, but some RD pairs have them also.. WPs on RDs seem smaller or something though.. 

This pic worries me for another reason.. IMO those toes look pretty opaque. Kinda like the pre releases?
The widows peak size varies from shoe to shoe. As far as the toe cap goes they look fine to me.  the really clear toe caps go the early release pairs were much much clearer and more opaque. 
air-jordan-xi-concord-2011-air-randy-new-images-09.jpg

You've all been my most helpful. Thank you! Anybody else have any info, feel free to drop a line.

Last edited:
The widows peak size varies from shoe to shoe. As far as the toe cap goes they look fine to me.  the really clear toe caps go the early release pairs were much much clearer and more opaque. 
air-jordan-xi-concord-2011-air-randy-new-images-09.jpg
There were also ER pairs that had the opaque toe cap  .. It should not be fully opaque(meaning solid white) nor should it be this clear(as the pic above) it should be slightly transparent.

Last edited:
I'm not sure about that. It may be just me but the patent leather looks like it goes too high towards the laces. Also, the jumpman on the right shoe is too high

Back
Top Bottom