LC Jordan XI Space Jams

Im 95% sure they are legit and the reason for this is, how long have these shoes been in zip lock bags? If the answer is from the moment they released then yes. If they were not in the zip lock bags then they would start to show a bit of yellow around the pods of the soles. I don't see any so its kinda hard to tell. But the shoes look flawless, everything looks good.

The one thing throwing me off is the pic from the back the patent leather space looks a little too tall from the sole.m is that of any concern?

Fake pair. Patent cut is waaaaay too high. And you're playing yourself if you think the sole would still look like that...bag or not. This is clearly a part of the wave of fake Jams that hit eBay and other websites (mentalkicks, tabao/rstor, etc) last year. There are some other quality issues that are rearing its ugly head too, considering there is NO quality control on these shoes. The patent leather seam in the back of the left shoe is so far off center...its waaaaay to the left. The padding is too thick on the left shoe, and the height in general is too tall as well. Also, the jumpman on the left shoe on the ankle is so far towards the back of the shoe that the ball is actually touching the seam of the sockliner.

Last edited:
Those are def fake... look at how the height of the logo is uneven too, and the entire sole is just poor-looking and ill-shaped... ^is this guy serious?

I think they're fake patent leather is mad high and crooked and the 23 is extra wide and not rele space and the whole heel tab juss looks lyk puffy

I say fake too. Patent is super tall in the back, 23 looks stretched to me, and those soles. Only in heaven will clear soles stay that icy

Shoe is a FAKE, For all the Exact Reasons that italipino stated... These are Poorly made Unauthorized TaoBao Pair. Plus the 23 on the Heel is incorrect and the Tag on the Box is a DEAD GIVE AWAY!

................NUFF SAID

Shoe is a FAKE, For all the Exact Reasons that italipino stated... These are Poorly made Unauthorized TaoBao Pair. Plus the 23 on the Heel is incorrect and the Tag on the Box is a DEAD GIVE AWAY!

You taking advice from someone running around

Wit ducktale stories about fantasy girlfriends? :lol:

Their real OP.

Goliath i suggest you venture to general more often :lpl

You taking advice from someone running around

Wit ducktale stories about fantasy girlfriends? :lol:

Their real OP.

Goliath i suggest you venture to general more often :lpl

Ninja He wanted to know if they where a Legit Pair... They are Not they are a Taobao Pair.. a Poor on eat that .. there are Much Better Unauthorized Pairs to be has and you know it, Plus the Box Tag is Off . Now with that being said these are Not Legit.. they are a Grey Market Pair. A Legit pair would come from a Nike sales channel to an Authorized Retailer... these did not.. So not Legit in that sense..... simply this an unauthorized Unauthorized pair......which in my opinion makes them NOT Authentic. How you go back to General and tout the Awesomeness of How Mossinites are so much better then Diamonds :tongue:....

So if i stole a pair from footlocker that makes em non

Legit either, HOWEVER it doesn't make em fake.

Devils is in da details.

& for da record there ARE white gemstones other

Then diamonds, sapphire & moissanite stones

Are there own thing. Plus lab grown gemstones

Chemically & atomically da same as their mined

Counterparts.

Fake. There is no way you would have a clear sloes with bags or not. Its been almost 5 years since the authentic pairs been produced, com'on son! 

The jumpman on the left shoe is touching the back padding. The cut of the patent leather is a bit too high. The 23 seems fishy and a bit too wide as well.

Sorry but this in is NOT a "b-grade" or "unauthorized pair", It is clearly a fake. I'm just trying to help.

Back
Top Bottom