[LC] OFF-white AIR Max 90 - Black

Hi All - Want to get some feedback for the authenticity of this pair (its from stockx). I wore this pair once and just changed the laces to the white ones. Everything on the box/packaging looks right and most things from this pair checks out fine. But there are two things that is bothering me and want to see if folks can help to identity if its a flaw or something:

1- On the left pair, the off-white the ten logo looks to be cut and misprinted.
2- On both pair the orange small tab does not seem to be cut in a straight line. ( i have seen other pictures in this forum and pair seem to have this cut more perfect.

Pics here:

Attachments

• IMG_1477.jpg
    IMG_1477.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1480.jpg
    IMG_1480.jpg
    313.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1484.jpg
    IMG_1484.jpg
    334.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1483.jpg
    IMG_1483.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1482.jpg
    IMG_1482.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1481.jpg
    IMG_1481.jpg
    341.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1478.jpg
    IMG_1478.jpg
    402.6 KB · Views: 41
These are authentic.
The medial text is good, toe shape is correct, and the swoosh has the right shape. No current batch of fakes that I have seen gets all of these right, but they are working on them.

The logo on the insole might have just worn off after you wore them, or it could have been misprinted on. Its not really a red flag. The orange tab does come with defects, it can be cut bad and be too big.
This one is cut worse then yours:

You also have two other flaws that I have not really seen yet on the stitching of your swoosh.
The right shoe looks like it has a double zigzag stitch:
am90 double stitch_LI.jpg

The left shoe stitching dips a bit in the back:
am90 stitch dip swoosh_LI.jpg

All of these are factory flaws.

These are authentic.
The medial text is good, toe shape is correct, and the swoosh has the right shape. No current batch of fakes that I have seen gets all of these right, but they are working on them.

The logo on the insole might have just worn off after you wore them, or it could have been misprinted on. Its not really a red flag. The orange tab does come with defects, it can be cut bad and be too big.
This one is cut worse then yours:

You also have two other flaws that I have not really seen yet on the stitching of your swoosh.
The right shoe looks like it has a double zigzag stitch:
am90 double stitch_LI.jpg

The left shoe stitching dips a bit in the back:
am90 stitch dip swoosh_LI.jpg

All of these are factory flaws.

Thanks you!. Good eye , i did not noticed those two other flaws. Kind of sucks that i got a resell pair with flaws. I already wore them so I'm not sure if stockx will do anything like give some sort of credit. At least they are authentic.

Thanks you!. Good eye , i did not noticed those two other flaws. Kind of sucks that i got a resell pair with flaws. I already wore them so I'm not sure if stockx will do anything like give some sort of credit. At least they are authentic.
You could always try complaining to StockX and maybe they will give you like a $20 voucher or soemthing.

The user in this thread https://niketalk.com/threads/legit-check-on-off-white-air-max-90-black.680347/ filed a complaint with Goat because he was misinformed and thought his sneakers were fake because they had big orange tabs and a minor stitching flaw on the front medial side of the right shoes suede.

Your tabs are big as well. They look the same size as the tabs in that other thread and you have more noticeable stitching flaws on your sneakers. You can bring these flaws up and see what happens. The user in the other thread was offered $50 goat credit, so maybe you will get something.

Back
Top Bottom