LC on 2012 Jordan 4 Cav

another LC on 2012 Jordan 4 cav, i been told its an unautherized pair and i need some help on finding out the truth,...Many thanks for any help

<3

PS, i took those pix ( include pix in other 2 LC post) on my Samsung galaxy 3s, and it is so hard to take a good picture on the shoe tag with my cell.So let me know if more detailed pix needed to verify the legitment.

here are pix

The Jordan 4 Cavs came with suede material on the upper. These do not appear to be suede at all. Also, check the tongue to see if you can find the "twentytwelve" message. Hope that helps...

Last edited:
The Jordan 4 Cavs came with suede material on the upper. These do not appear to be suede at all. Also, check the tongue to see if you can find the "twentytwelve" message. Hope that helps...
It's nubuck,not suede.

Sorry about that. They're right, it should be Nubuck but the shoes in your picture is a different material than that. Here is what it is suppose to look like:

thx for all the info, i will try to take some pix with my camera, not my cell phone tmw to see if it can be more clear on the material part.

again, big thanks for everyone <3

These look durabuck though.

By the look of it on the first set of pics. I thought it was somehow b-grades or fake.

But the second set somehow changed my opinion.Maybe it was just the lighting on the first set of pics that made the material less inconsistent.

Back
Top Bottom