LC on Black 3's

Looks legit at first look,but they're fake.

But the tab at the back is in fact a bit shiny.

Last edited:
These are fake. 

I was going to say legit but I wasn't paying much close attention to detail. These are my grails  and I can spot a fake away.

Here's why:

The padding on the ankle support is bulgy. It shouldn't be plump as it is in the picture.

What struck my curiosity is the shape of the entire shoe. The toebox looks more boxy than it should.

The Elephant print on the toebox is too high.

The elephant print in general looks fake. There are circles in the elephant print. There should be no ovals or circles AT ALL.

Also, the stitching on the 3 black eyelets go all the way through. It should stop on the first and third eyelet.

Also, I know the seller could of just added the hangtag but these never came with it in the stores.

Last edited:
The elephant print does look a bit off on the front of the shoe; might just be the angle. And the red on the eyelets looks darker than normal, but once again, that could just be the picture.

@Johnandrew13 these sneakers did come with the hang tag in stores
not mine, and they came from footaction. i was looking at this pair on ebay and one thing that stood out to me was not only the hang tang, the way he described the item. almost as if someone gave it to him as a gift, so if its fake he wouldnt know. another thing is all 2011 came with a shiny electricla tape finish on the back of each shoe. Why doesnt his pair have that shiny touch to it? in all honesty it could be an early release. as seller whats his return policy if its fake can you return if he says yea then its real if not i wouldnt risk it

Last edited:
@Johnandrew13 sorry my boy mis imformed me cause i was talking to him about his and i thought he said they came with the hang tag but your right

@Johnandrew13 sorry my boy mis imformed me cause i was talking to him about his and i thought he said they came with the hang tag but your right

How could I have missed that!

CDP 3's are the only ones with the matte black midsole which the jumpman in the back. 2011 Black cement's have a shiny midsole.

I had two pairs for goodness sakes, how could I have missed it? lol

The black cements did NOT have the hangtag, only the whitecements and i think true blues as well.

But these are guaranteed fakes. Shape, elephant blocking, and stitching on the 3 eyelets are dead giveaways.

lol yea i hear yea i got the cements and true blues from finishline and they both had the tag but good looking out appreciate the input

These Really Do Seem Legit At The First Look But Naw They're Fake

1. The Elephant Print Is too High, And It Has A Bunch Of Circles In It

2. The Left Pair On The Back View Looks A Bit Off Compared To the Right Pair

Back
Top Bottom