Legit, Fake, or B-Grade?

• Legit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fake

• B-Grade

• Total voters
I've been looking to cop BC3s for a while now and I just cannot seem to find a DS pair that isn't $300-450. I'm tired of poring over eBay, Flight Club, RIF, etc. listings with insane prices. So, I'm debating on purchasing a pair from KickSole.com. Now I know that this site is in the "grey area" but I am just so fed up with other prices that I'm seriously thinking about it. The fact that the BC3s are my favorite pair of Js is not helping either. Watch this guy's video reviewing them and give me your opinion. Watch the video without the website in mind, if you can.

Link for the shoes:

http://kicksole.com/air-jordan-3.html

Have you tried ebay? Ive been looking for a pair also and the sold prices on there aren't too bad. Also, what size are you? There's a pair local to me on craigslist that I was going to post up a legit check on if I don't pick up these raptors i'm looking at.

I've been looking to cop BC3s for a while now and I just cannot seem to find a DS pair that isn't $300-450. I'm tired of poring over eBay, Flight Club, RIF, etc. listings with insane prices. So, I'm debating on purchasing a pair from KickSole.com. Now I know that this site is in the "grey area" but I am just so fed up with other prices that I'm seriously thinking about it. The fact that the BC3s are my favorite pair of Js is not helping either. Watch this guy's video reviewing them and give me your opinion. Watch the video without the website in mind, if you can.

Link for the shoes:

http://kicksole.com/air-jordan-3.html

bro FAKE IS FAKE... save up or wait for a retro.. you will thank me later.

Have you tried ebay? Ive been looking for a pair also and the sold prices on there aren't too bad. Also, what size are you? There's a pair local to me on craigslist that I was going to post up a legit check on if I don't pick up these raptors i'm looking at.

I'm a 9 to a 10, so I can fit 3 sizes. All DS BC3s on EBay in my size are at least $350. It's insane.

Maybe start a new thread to see if these ones are legit? I'm just not that good at telling fakes so I have no clue? If they are and you're interested I can hit him up to see if they're still available.

Maybe start a new thread to see if these ones are legit? I'm just not that good at telling fakes so I have no clue? If they are and you're interested I can hit him up to see if they're still available.
These are fake. The Box is off way off. The leather is smooth, it should be tumbled. Elephant print is way off. 

These are fake. The Box is off way off. The leather is smooth, it should be tumbled. Elephant print is way off. 
Hey sheep could you give me any insight on the Kicksole pair from the video I posted?

Damn, that sucks. I was pretty interested in those too if this guy wasn't. I would have rather helped out another member though.

Damn, that sucks. I was pretty interested in those too if this guy wasn't. I would have rather helped out another member though.
Even though they were fake thanks bro. I'm glad you think that way. So sheep, in your opinion, those Kicksole BC3s are legit? Good looks on that ebay pair too, might check those out.

Everyone seems to care about the fake 3s in a thread about a DIFFERENT pair of 3s lol.

Back
Top Bottom