LC on carmine 6s

And you're one of the main ppl that talk to ppl like trash because you know so much stuff about shoes you think it's ok to talk to ppl any which way? Nah that ain't cool brah learn how to talk to ppl timmybrixxx timmybrixxx

Since I've known TB he's always talked to everyone on here respectfully and treats everyone like an adult. It's only a few people that take what he says personally for whatever the reason may be.

This just says post side pics of the shoes before you get on someone about something brah check and see what was said real **** man you talking to me like trash and it was never stated a level pic of shoes it just said a side pic of shoes so read it again

Lol I didn't get on anyone about anything and don't see anything in any of my responses that would lead you to even think that I was talking you like trash. All I said was that the pics need to be at a more leveled angle because there are certain aspects of the shoes that need to be seen clearly that you can't do with the angle of shot that you posted 'brah'.

To the pics I had up at the time? I still have the same pics what's changed?
After all this commotion...I took another look at your Carmine's...I'm starting to notice things are off that I didn't notice before..
View media item 1577283If u look at the leather above air bubble it's off from each other..that's why we need level shots for a more accurate Lc

Last edited:
I don't think eastbay sells fake shoes I forgot I got these from eastbay till I saw the tag on the box

I don't think eastbay sells fake shoes I forgot I got these from eastbay till I saw the tag on the box

You mean the seller you got them from bought them from Eastbay. Regardless, you know it is very common for sellers to switch out legit boxes with fake shoes to help them sell because they know that a lot of people will see the sticker and automatically assume they're legit. And who said they were fake? I told you that they look ok to me from the pics you provided but needed the specific angles to be 100% sure. Just drop it and enjoy those shoes.

And you're one of the main ppl that talk to ppl like trash because you know so much stuff about shoes you think it's ok to talk to ppl any which way? Nah that ain't cool brah learn how to talk to ppl timmybrixxx timmybrixxx
Really? You're definitely barking up the wrong tree here..I didnt disrespect you or call you foolish in anyway..Granted I also didnt sugar coat anything for you. I tried to give you very detailed direction...So if my two previous comments have hurt your feelings somehow i apolgize for that. Im simply saying good references = a solid LC..I also wanna say legit, but there is not enough here to determine for me just yet.

7/10 LCs on here i comment on these guys cant even snap a decent damn photo with $500 phones? We get pix of black shoes in dark rooms, blurry pix etc. etc.. Its brutal man..You guys have us on here guessing, turning our heads sideways,turnin off the lights, trying to squint etc..For what?
I think most of you guys forget, we have jobs too!. I dont get paid to do this ish! ALL we require are some decent damn pix bro...Thats where you guys come in.

Back
Top Bottom