LC on Cool Grey 11

Can I get a LC on this pair please?  The jumpmans does not line up with the 23 of the shoe in the back. 

These are legit a 100% it's not gonna be perfect every time but the big saggy crease in the right shoe probably doesn't help the jumpman sit up as high as it should. These have been worn.

These are legit a 100% it's not gonna be perfect every time but the big saggy crease in the right shoe probably doesn't help the jumpman sit up as high as it should. These have been worn.
Dang, thanks man!  The seller is claiming that they're DS, never even been tried on. 

Ankle creases like that don't come from sitting in a box. But they are still legit.
True, but overall looks pretty damn near DS.  I think he may have worn them once or twice at the most.   I'm still on the fence.

Anymore legit opinions?

True, but overall looks pretty damn near DS.  I think he may have worn them once or twice at the most.   I'm still on the fence.

Anymore legit opinions?

Yea I agree. They are still nice though not to bad for being 3 years old and not DS. I would still cop.

I know everybody else saying legit but
the 23s dont match up the right lower than the right one plus carbon fiber looks iffy to me for some reason

IMO they look fine.. CF is good, 23s is a factory error. Right font and spacing just a tad off with placement, this is normal..

Last edited:
smokin.gif
 Yep this has been worn many times and it looks like he probably ironed the creasing so he could say its a DS pair..

I know everybody else saying legit but
the 23s dont match up the right lower than the right one plus carbon fiber looks iffy to me for some reason

Man don't listen to this crap they are 100% AUTHENTIC. The carbon fiber is correct and real the 23 is a QC problem.

Thanks dudes. Passing on this pair. The condition is great but I will not give my business to a shady seller.

Back
Top Bottom