LC on DS 94 Bred 1's TONS OF PICS

Whats up N'ters,
I got these 1994 Bred 1's. I took a bunch of pics of angles but let me know if I need other angles. They look legit to me especially the box but just wanted to get more opinions than just my own lol, thanks in advance. 

Legit and beautiful.

Any moron that tries to tell you their super awesome pair of the 2011 banned 1's is 'better quality', slap them as hard as you possibly can with one of these in your hand.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Legit and beautiful.

Any moron that tries to tell you their super awesome pair of the 2011 banned 1's is 'better quality', slap them as hard as you possibly can with one of these in your hand.

LMAO dually noted my friend and 100% accurate. The quality in the early 90's is way better than any recent retros, I would say its almost on par if not slightly less than the 80's releases...quality

Thanks :smile: what would you peeps price these beauties at? I got them for a good deal IMO but wanna see what y'all think there worth first lol

Legit and in perfect shape, nice piece for a collection 
pimp.gif

thanks for all the input, Definitely a collection piece but I wanna rock em soooo bad though lol. Ima try to get another pair and rock one...who knows :/

Back
Top Bottom