LC on DS AJ 5 Black Silver Metallic

Hi fam, I'm a newbie here. I have checked several LCs on the same model but still could not fully decide whether to buy this pair below from ebay. Part of me says this is a GM pair. I asked the seller for more pics (i.e. tongue, box, size tag, etc) but still waiting for his reply before proceeding with the payment. Unfortunately, an auto unpaid item case has been filed against me and I only have 3 days left to make the payment. Would gladly appreciate your valuable reviews. Thanks in advance.

Hello there,

As a former employee of ebay I can recommend to you paying the product on time. Otherwise you risk some internal punishment on your account. Also i suggest getting in contact with the seller again for further information. If the item for any reason should not be delivered or doesn´t match the description just open a case for an INR (item not riceived). At least thats a better position for you instead of not paying the item.

However this looks like a GM pair, cannot fault it also. Good luck with it! 

I am not a pro on the authentisity but if you use paypal. Pay for it and post your own pics on the legit checks. That usually what i do if i buy off ebay or any shoe i get from anywhere really. I don't trust seller's pics unless they obviously look fake. People are too shady. I always check the seller. If they have like 6 size options for something that dropped 2 years ago that really makes me wonder even if they have good feedback. Good luck

the pair posted are 1000% replicas.. 23 is wrong font, tongues are BUTCHED, shape is off in general, AJ tags on back of tongues is in wrong place etc.. Pay for them..open a PP claim against the seller, when the mail man brings the package just dont accept it.. or accept it an crease the ISH outta them shoes then send them back.. this way he wont be able to sell them to another unsuspecting buyer..

A big Thank You to everyone who opined on the item. The seller agreed to cancel the transaction.

No worries. Glad that NT was able to help! Good luck on your search for another pair of metallics.

OP if PP said they would do the refund.. Mark those kicks somehow.. Like take out the insoles and write fakes in there or crease them up bad or something.. This way he just cant resell them to some other unsuspecting buyer.. You will be ok here if PP has your back.

^ I feel you bro. Never proceeded with the transaction coz the seller agreed to cancel it and avoid further disputes later on. I can leave a negative feedback now and ruin his reputation but I didn't do. BTW, here's a link to the seller's profile just in case you guys chanced upon his items on ebay. Sure he might post the item again and look for another victim.

Caveat Emptor: http://www.ebay.com/usr/calikicks949

Need more info on the topic. Could you guys tell me the difference between a Red Jumpman and a Black Jumpman on the sole of this pair. I've seen these colors and both of them were reviewed as authentic here in NT. Is it the production date that have something to do with it?

The red and black jumpman vary among the different years the shoes released. For example the 2007 metallic 5 release has the black jumpman and the 2011 release has the red.

Back
Top Bottom