LC on Hare 7

C1Kb8

first things first. What throws me off is that the right shoe is missing a hole in the middle panel. At the very top I think there should be a hole
Does this identify a fake? I've seen a couple of legit pairs that have the hole covered up by the leather. But this pair the hole is nowhere to be found.

Second. The sticker on the box does not have a suggested price tag on it. I bought these from a man in poland so does it vary for country's? It was said to have been bought at footlocker. But there is no footlocker stick on it. Again, is it a country thing?

Third is what really gets me worried. Is the inside of one shoe doesn't not havea size tag sticker but has some strange sticker pointing out the upper, mid, and bottom. Is it a country thing?

Other than that I don't know what else could be a give away. The tissue paper seems to be shorter than what came with a recent legit pair purchase. I'm not sure about the height of the tongue I've seen different responses. The person sent a reciept with it but does not look like the average foot locker reciept. But it is a different country. The reciept is from Poland. If anybody wants a pic of the reciept just say so. And I'd be lucky to find someone who speaks polish to call there and ask. The guy says there is a surplus of hare 7s. Apparently they sat. So if you could call and ask about the reciept or for availability that will be appreciated. These were bought a month ago so if they ran out before then I may have been lied to. They were bought with paypal and the invoice did confirm they were authentic. But if they turn out fake I can easily get my money back.

Notjer, jump man and holes look incorrect..IMO fakes...can u take shot of retro card

Back
Top Bottom