LC on infrared vi NEW pics added

Sorry for the really crappy pics, but i was wondering if anyone can tell if these are legit. Also a PC would help, but if you cant tell then its ok.

the pics are crappy. but everything seems ok except the color. maybe its just due to the bad quality of the pics, but what's supposed to be infrared, looksmore like a light red or pink. if they really are the color the color they appear in the pics, then they are fake, but if the color is really infrared, thenthey should be good to go.

here's some help just in case.

http://www.kicksonfire.com/what-are...-vi/air-jordan-6-vi-retro-black-deep-infared/

i wanna say there legit but i could be wrong because those pics suck
ask for better pics

Looks like he/she used their cheap webcam to take snapshots of the shoes. See if they can re-take more pics with a better camera. Too hard to tell.
If legit, anywhere from $250 if used (soles are yellow and the toe box looks scratched) to $550 if DS.

now that these "better pics" have been added, they look legit, but they're mos def not ds, they're creased, yellowed and it looks like apiece is chipped off of the midsole. imo i would pay 250-300. no more than 300, and probably less than 250, but thats an ok price range.

i would also say legit, although condition is tough to judge

honestly, im waiting till march 2010 to get a ds retro pair for about the same price as someone would pay for this worn pair now.

those are the crappiest pics ive ver seen why even post those everybody is just guessing u cant tell from those pics

those are legit just see the Nike air on the back visible even on the crappy pics

Back
Top Bottom