LC on jordan 1 fragment

look legit to me
kk thanks  i just paid. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Not to scare you fam but you do realize new "fixed" fakes of these exist..An they are pretty good.

Personally I wouldn't TOUCH a hyped release like so unless it's coming from a VERY VERY VERY reputable and reliable source. You don't wanna be getting $200 fakes for almost a stack.
I would compare fonts on the size stickers on the insoles with a known legit pair etc..It's getting ugly out there..

FYI guys fixed DB3s and a few others models are out now as well..BE CAREFUL

Not to scare you fam but you do realize new "fixed" fakes of these exist..An they are pretty good.

Personally I wouldn't TOUCH a hyped release like so unless it's coming from a VERY VERY VERY reputable and reliable source. You don't wanna be getting $200 fakes for almost a stack.
I would compare fonts on the size stickers on the insoles with a known legit pair etc..It's getting ugly out there..

FYI guys fixed DB3s and a few others models are out now as well..BE CAREFUL

the pair in the video looks off, big bolt logo, and wings not embossed. but thanks for the advice i will post a few more pics when i receive the shoes. 

the pair in the video looks off, big bolt logo, and wings not embossed. but thanks for the advice i will post a few more pics when i receive the shoes. 
yeah I just wanted to let you know..Just make sure you can get a return if necessary etc..Cover your 6 if you haven't already..I don't wanna see you get burned for that kinda $

Last edited:
yeah I just wanted to let you know..Just make sure you can get a return if necessary etc..I don't wanna see you get burned for that kinda $
yeah i did paypal invoice with the guy. if they are fake i can return them. one question tho, can they make fake production date for GM pairs? 

Last edited:
yeah i did paypal invoice with the guy. if they are fake i can return them. one question tho, can they make fake production date for GM pairs? 
of course..Production dates are unreliable these days, unless it's an obvious error..Like the production dates being after release etc. I've seen some funny ones, but they are generally on point these days.

of course..Production dates are unreliable these days, unless it's an obvious error..Like the production dates being after release etc. I've seen some funny ones, but they are generally on point these days.
sick.gif
 oh well, everything been good so far, hope i dont get fakes lol

they been randomizing fake production dates too. havent been sticking to the same date like they use to for an individual release. seen tons of jordan 11s and new jordan 1s with all sorts of production dates

Back
Top Bottom