LC on Jordan 1 Fragment

sounds very sketchy because these were NEVER on display. sold out instantly and limited

shoes look okay. wait for a couple more opinions

Last edited:
sounds very sketchy because these were NEVER on display. sold out instantly and limited

shoes look okay. wait for a couple more opinions
I agree with the whole statement. Odd story but shoes don't look bad to me. Can you get a pic of the detached lace bag and the stamp inside the box?

Shoes are fake..Lace bag is not included because it has a red line on it.. Display, hahaha. What a crock of ****.

It would be VERY easy to swap them etc..Everything SEEMS to be correct but those are famous last words..If you are truly in the market for a legit pair of these, don't be cheap and try to save $100 or whatever.9/10 you will get fakes..Pony up and buy from legit authorized dealers or find a pair with everything intact..Meaning lace bag still attached etc. Deal with ONLY people who take quality tagged images..Not like the ones above..Just be smart the shoes are extremely limited..7/10 for sale are fakes..Story sounds fishy, lace bag not attached, bad untagged pix..3 strikes in my book.

Back
Top Bottom