LC on Jordan 3 Retro Black Cement 2011

Hi All,

First post, and just wanted your opinions on a pair of kicks I copped recently. Can you please advise if these are Real or Fake? (Note: The Toddler Jordan 3's are legit hehehe)

They look and feel legit, but I'm a bit concerned with the Elephant Print. I'm not used to seeing it so thick (which I don't actually mind but noticed it looked thicker than others I've seen on this site)

Thanks in advance!

Might just be how the pic is taken but I don't think the elephant print is supposed to go up that high on the toe. I'll take pics of my pair when I get home as comparison.

Can a Moderator please move this to the Jordan Brand Price / Fake Checks section? Thanks in advance

looking at my cements, there are small differences. the dates on my tongue tag are different. my tongue's red border is visible from any angle. the elephant print on the toe is fine though. i honestly don't know. 

Dates usually are not identical on pairs. The tongue looks way too good to be fake. Usually fake/replica pairs have a real jagged tongue. To be honest I'm not really sure if these are defintly legit but I do know those things are facts. Hope that helps.

Look VERY suspicious, the dates on the tongue are so close to each other, it should be months in between. Post a pic of the bottom of the tongue near the toe box to see the perforation holes. So far looks like good fakes the tongue normally doesn't bend like that.

I've got a few more images if this helps determine the authenticity of these shoes

Hi LostSole,

I did a Google Translate on that line and it translated to ...

"I feel behind the crack explosion part not good"

I'm not sure if it makes sense? But i'm guessing you mean something is not good?

Thanks for all that have responded. But it seems I have not yet got confirmation on whether these are Legit or not.

If they are fake, what should I be looking for other than crappy tongue stitching which I don't believe these shoes have?

Someone mentioned spacing in the Toe Caps but I don't see any differences with other shoes on the forum which were deemed legit?

I'm worried I won't be able to return em in time if they are fake, but don't want to jump the gun in returning if they are potentially legit.

Appreciate any help I can get here. Thanks :smile:

Mine seem to be pretty much the same as these shoes which were deemed legit:
http://niketalk.com/t/516880/authentic-2011-black-cement-3s

I guess I just want to be 100% sure instead of assuming :smile:

Last edited:
Thanks for all that have responded. But it seems I have not yet got confirmation on whether these are Legit or not.

If they are fake, what should I be looking for other than crappy tongue stitching which I don't believe these shoes have?

Someone mentioned spacing in the Toe Caps but I don't see any differences with other shoes on the forum which were deemed legit?

I'm worried I won't be able to return em in time if they are fake, but don't want to jump the gun in returning if they are potentially legit.

Appreciate any help I can get here. Thanks
smile.gif

Mine seem to be pretty much the same as these shoes which were deemed legit:
http://niketalk.com/t/516880/authentic-2011-black-cement-3s

I guess I just want to be 100% sure instead of assuming
smile.gif
Dude that link lead to an early release pair, and the 3s you put up are also an early release pair.

Is it normal for one sneaker to say 06/08/2011 and 06/29/2011 on tongue and the other shoe show 06/08/2011 and 0701/2011?

Is it normal for one sneaker to say 06/08/2011 and 06/29/2011 on tongue and the other shoe show 06/08/2011 and 0701/2011?
yea, maybe somone was looking for identical cement prints and cuts. so they had originally purchased there pair on release date and when they rereleased they bought another pair and mixed and matched, they return the other pair.

Last edited:
what if it was purchased that way? would it still make sense? the date is off by two days?

ghost pair.. meaning early release..unauthorized by NIKE... not fake, but not quite A+ grade produce..little inconsistencies kinda like outlet quality if you will... hope this helps..

Back
Top Bottom