LC on retro 88 3s

Hi guys, i got my hand on those 88 3's... They're pretty beat up, scuffs on the leather, inner lining dirtry, scratched paint & midsole cracking, i'm willin to pay something like 150 for those but i wanna be sure they're legit first. To me look ok, there are some difference with my other 3s (closer toe stiching, thicker elephant print, toe box shape less rounded, shoe trees chinese characters i.e. ) but maybe can be production issues or just differences... what do u think guys? here's some pics, if you need more details just ask!

I think these are legit.  The tongues aren't very choppy and the cut of the elephant print looks good.

I'm saying legit but send pics of both shoes, the elephant print looks a little high on the heel but that could just be the angle of the photo

ill post some more pics soon as i get back home! thx! btw EP looks good, but it's almost twice as thick as infrared 3s one... they re saving on everythig nowadays...

Last edited:
Used shoes are gross
I once bought worn 10-15x shoes for $100 less than retail. Never again.
mean.gif

They felt like they didn't belong to me and I swear I could smell the other guys foot in them even after I cleaned them down and sprayed them with every cleaner imaginable...lmao 

Last edited:
I once bought worn 10-15x shoes for $100 less than retail. Never again. :smh:
They felt like they didn't belong to me and I swear I could smell the other guys foot in them even after I cleaned them down and sprayed them with every cleaner imaginable...lmao 
Agreed. Repped. Who the hell wants a shoe collection of other people's worn shoes? Athletes foot is contagious.

Those shoes are legit, but they need some cleaning. By some, I mean a lot. Previous owner wore them like beaters...

Hate to see these beauties so beat.. Makes me want to leave mine in the closet for a while

these are definitely beat, apart they dirty as hell, midsole cracked, tumbled leather no more tumbled, scuffs, paint missing, heel drag, you name it... seller asked 200 i'm still laughing, if he wants i'll give him 100 otherwise he can throw those in the bin! :D

Back
Top Bottom