LC on Space Jam XI

Thanks guys. Seller claims the soles are clear because he iced / seaglowed them. Any truth to this / any other signs aside from the soles that they are fake?

Last edited:
Even if he did seaglowed them,u will see some sign of aging around the pods,return them there's nothing he can say to convince they are real,

Lol sea glow doesn't completely eliminate yellowing. In the future if the seller says they sea glowed them or swapped the soles I would [emoji]127939[/emoji]!

Lol sea glow doesn't completely eliminate yellowing. In the future if the seller says they sea glowed them or swapped the soles I would [emoji]127939[/emoji]!
Exactly, also the bad thing about sea glow is that it slowly causes some sole seperation with the shoes

100%  real, most saying fake because one person did. If the seaglowing/icing is done by a professional it'll eliminate yellowing. (see fabessole on instagram). If someone can point out one reason other than that they're not yellow as to why they're fake it would really surprise me.

Bro the shoes are almost six years old. There is NO WAY an authentic pair would have no yellowing.

Fake,soles doesn't have proper aging

100% fake

In the future look for look for yellowing, especially around the pods. That is probably the easiest way to authenticate these.

Please refer to the video below to properly identify real vs fake Space Jams: (Hope this helps)
http://nykickstape.com/blogs/jordan-11-legit-check

Thanks guys. Seller claims the soles are clear because he iced / seaglowed them. Any truth to this / any other signs aside from the soles that they are fake?

Even if he did seaglowed them,u will see some sign of aging around the pods,return them there's nothing he can say to convince they are real,

100% fake

Exactly, also the bad thing about sea glow is that it slowly causes some sole seperation with the shoes

They are real he bought them from me. I sent them to @stilldjy1 to get sauced... You can still see the yellowing, you guys are just blind.

Here are the before pictures.

View media item 1483310View media item 1483311View media item 1483312View media item 1483313

That is not the same pair of shoes
Same pair of shoes... I don't have two pairs of space jams. I doubt still Dj swap them out for a fake pair, plus go look at the right shoe that the kid is legit checking same creases on the heel. Same box I shipped them in. Ya'll really really pulling on this one.

Same pair of shoes. Check the midsole heel creasing, it's the same.

Plus, I know original seller, and seller to current buyer personally. They're both 100% legit.

Here's a link to the IG of guy that sea glowed the shoes, look at his pics/work, and you be the judge of yellowing can be reversed.

http://instagram.com/stilldjy1

Last edited:
Definitely Legit, i had space jams i got cleared by a professional and there was no sign of yellowing.

Yall just follow the heard i swear lol

These look legit . Box and size sticker is a dead giveaway for fakes and the box is on point as well as the shoes

those are clearly the same pair of shoes. a professional restorer can remove 99% of yellowing on any clear sole without any damage. 100% legit space jams up there

Take back what I said, I'm convince they are 100% authentic now. Sorry didn't know sea glow can do wonders like that

My god learn your stuff before commenting and quit going along with what others say :smh:

100% legit

My god learn your stuff before commenting and quit going along with what others say
mean.gif

100% legit
witness kb do what

Take back what I said, I'm convince they are 100% authentic now. Sorry didn't know sea glow can do wonders like that

If you didn't know before and just changed your opinion to "100% authentic" because other people said so, how can you be 100% sure....

Back
Top Bottom