LC on SPACE JAMS, GAMMA 11, BRED 11, BRED 4

Gammas and Bred 11s are 100% GM replicas man sorry.. SJs I think are legit and im on the fence with the 4s.. they look ok from the pix but im noticing what looks like transparent black paper in the 4s box..GMs come with this paper.. The RD paper is very black like a black trash bag. It should not be semi transparent IMO.

Remember to rep those who help you.. little green thumbs up button..

Last edited:
Thats what I was thinking. What are the reasons you think the bred and gamma 11s are GM? And the 4's are probably GM too because the paper is a bit transparent and makes sense since they came from the same guy.

Thats what I was thinking. What are the reasons you think the bred and gamma 11s are GM? And the 4's are probably GM too because the paper is a bit transparent and makes sense since they came from the same guy.
there are a lot of little things.. cuts of material, wrong 23s, boxs, paper in boxs etc, etc.. If you paid through paypal you may be able to do something to get your $ back.. If it has not been tooo long.. Even if you have worn them.. Call them ASAP, you still might not be beat on at least the Gammas.

All of those were what concerned me. Had a feeling they were just wanted to get more opinions. I'm pretty confident about the SJ's, they look identical to my RD pair. Anyone else?

SJ are 100% authentic.

Gamma's are Fake/GM.

Bred 11's are Fake/GM.

Bred 4's I'm leaning towards Fake/GM as well.  The tongue looks really bad and the overall shape of the shoe and toe box is off.  Also, like @TIMMYBRIXXX  noted the paper should be dark, not transparent.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Sorry bro.

Last edited:
thanks lcchecks. and opilla, so it is possible for the 4s to be GM even thought they have the 'twentytwelve' on the tongues?

thanks lcchecks. and opilla, so it is possible for the 4s to be GM even thought they have the 'twentytwelve' on the tongues?
It's possible.  I haven't personally came across a Fake/GM pair with the "twenty twelve" on the tongue.  

Yeah the 4's really seem legit to me aside from the paper. But if they came from the same person I got the bred 11's from probably a good chance that they might be GM as well. Any specifics on the gammas why theyre 100% GM?

The Gamma's look really bad.  The mid-sole looks huge and the sole should be a little more blue-ish than that.  

The PL cut on the heel looks too high and the "23" just looks stretched.

The material of the pull tab on the heel is way off as well.  

Pull tab should also not be that stretched. 

The toes should be milky as well, not see-through.  See reference pics below....

The Gamma's look really bad.  The mid-sole looks huge and the sole should be a little more blue-ish than that.  

The PL cut on the heel looks too high and the "23" just looks stretched.

The material of the pull tab on the heel is way off as well.  

Pull tab should also not be that stretched. 

The toes should be milky as well, not see-through.  See reference pics below....

View media item 713864

View media item 713863
agree on the above.. the GMs do have the TWENTY TWELVE but it's not as defined as the legit pairs.

Last edited:
Thanks to all the replied. This thread has confirmed my suspicions. Lesson learned and I became more educated on the authenticity of 4's and 11's. 

Thanks to all the replied. This thread has confirmed my suspicions. Lesson learned and I became more educated on the authenticity of 4's and 11's. 
no problem man..if you're in the market for something..just LC first..We will keep you straight.

PS blow that ***hole up if you got them on IG or something..include this link for other peeps

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom