LC on SPACEJAMS!!!

still searching for space jams. jordan experts, could yall do a legit check on two different spacejams please? need responses asap! thanks yall!!!
invngg.jpg
213qcdf.jpg
i56d1v.jpg
j61ima.jpg
118q1rs.jpg

Both are LEGIT. Jumpman is facing the right way with the ball between the 2 and the 2. The carbon fiber is correct in both. Laces are thick. The shoe trees arecorrect because it has a metallic tint instead of being light blue like in the fakes. The boxes are also correct.

Why are the tags white out? Did you do that or did they send it to you like that?

If they sent it to you like that, that is an automatic red flag

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Why are the tags white out? Did you do that or did they send it to you like that?

thanks for the response! appreciate it!

regarding the tags, i received the pics with the seller's ebay id on the tags. i whitened them out before posting it here cuz a fellow NTer adviced me todo so since alot of lurkers may also bid on the item i posted.

thanks for the inputs!

peace

Originally Posted by superswag

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

thanks for the response! appreciate it!

regarding the tags, i received the pics with the seller's ebay id on the tags. i whitened them out before posting it here cuz a fellow NTer adviced me to do so since alot of lurkers may also bid on the item i posted.

thanks for the inputs!

peace

Everything everyone said above. Shoes are good to go.

23 on bac got that space between them n the jumpman jordan on tounge is on the third lace legit

Back
Top Bottom