LC on White Cement 4's *UPDATED W/ NEW PIX*

It's obviously the wrong box...lol and I know there aren't that many fakes that come in size 14's....but still wanted to have someone take alook....

http://i.ebayimg.com/15/!BUPGJ7g!2k~%24(KGrH****iEEjlLmfVPLBKMbuCwctw~~_1.JPG
http://i.ebayimg.com/06/!BUPGKzwBWk~%24(KGrH****igEjlLmbZRpBKMbuGuKg!~~_1.JPG

Well i would say fake, but dont take my word for it
The thing that made them fake to me was the shape of the toung
But i am not so sure

I am leaning towards fake as well for the same reason. If you want an accurate check, post tagged pics of all angles and closer shots of the shoes.

aight I already sent an e-mail to him asking for more/tagged pix...i'll post when I get them...dude has a lot of other auctions with some pretty nice heatin them...this is the only one in my size though (14)

I wouldn't even bother, they are 100% fake

Nike logo on back is too small
Plastic heel tab is too short
Cement grey is too light & should have more speckles (obviously this can change from shoe to shoe, but these hardly have any!)
The Jumpman/flight tag on the tongue is placed incorrectly
Jumpman on tongue should have 4 prominent fingers showing
Retro card is wrong ....there shouldn't be a Jumpman next to the 4 ....the shoes should only go up to the white/red XIVs

Legit things to look for...

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

I wouldn't even bother, they are 100% fake

Nike logo on back is too small

Plastic heel tab is too short

Cement grey is too light & should have more speckles (obviously this can change from shoe to shoe, but these hardly have any!)

The Jumpman/flight tag on the tongue is placed incorrectly

Jumpman on tongue should have 4 prominent fingers showing

Retro card is wrong ....there shouldn't be a Jumpman next to the 4 ....the shoes should only go up to the white/red XIVs

Legit things to look for...

Nice Heat Man!!
smile.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
Cleanest I've seen. The only pair I've seen this clean was when I bought mine when they released.

Back
Top Bottom