LC/PC 2000 SpaceJams

sz 10.5 or 11, havent confirmed yet. Dude says they are DS, also want to know if anyone has input on what these would go for in this economy, I see a pair onebay didnt sell for 450 shipped, now at 400 shipped, still havent sold, Thanks guys!

Legit
-jumpman jam lines up with 3rd lacehole
-shape is good
-carbon fiber is real
-23 on back looks good from what i can see

I would say they could go for that much but its hit or miss. Alot of people are buying the new SJ's cuz of the hype for those prices, but some people wantto cop these since they think they are better. If you were going to put them on ebay I would say do an auction rather than a buy it now. People will bidcompetitively on these and will spend more. It usually works better than a high BIN price. If you don't feel like you are going to get enough, end theauction a few minutes before. I just bought some NDS jams for 170, so like I said it is really in the air. Hope that helps. You could probably get him to godown in price a little with some persuasion haha

Originally Posted by indohan

Legit. Probably tried on.
How would you know if they were tried on?
laugh.gif

Space Jam XI's are Legit

Shape of shoes are correct
Patent leather is correct cut
Stitching is correct (tight not spaced)
Jumpman on upper is positioned correctly (ball between 2 and 3 on heel)
Spacing between 2 and 3 on heel is correct
Tongue is correct length and shape
Font on tongue is correct color (white not blue)
Jumpman on tongue is correct color (blue not white)
CF is on point
Jumpman on sole is positioned correctly
3 white dots on sole are correct size and correct placement

Def a nice fresh pair of Jams......a DS pair goes for 350-375 depending on size

id have to say that particular pair up there^^^^ is def. legit and id say worth about 650 on the low end lol
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom