LC/PC Jordan 6 DS oreo

How much is he asking for it? What size is the pair? <-- sometimes plays a factor(s)
IMO this will only garner near retail price, I think it was $150 *correct me if I'm wrong on this*
There wasn't a lot of hype on these, so near retail/less is a good thing.
But if your getting it for cheap then your good, as long as the shoe is legit.

Originally Posted by dbyrd501

they are size 11 and he is asking $140.
$140 is not bad considering the retail was $150+tax+shipping.
When you mention low, I was thinking around $80-$100. lol
But this is a good price tho, imo I don't see this ever selling for more than retail.

Well I certainly appreciate ya insight. Guess I gotta buy em haha. Thanks for yo help jayem and solechaserdmv

Originally Posted by dbyrd501

Well I certainly appreciate ya insight. Guess I gotta buy em haha. Thanks for yo help jayem and solechaserdmv
That's what niketalk is about. Helping one another.

I've noticed the price steadily creeping up on these. Best to grab them now if you like this colorway.

I think people figured out that once you put black laces on them, they're pretty sick.

i didnt even have any plans to wear these, maybe EVER, until it hit me. they need black laces.
img0549800x600.jpg

Dammit aphexacid, hope others don't see this
and jack up the asking price on these. lol
Just kidding.

These were imo one of the under appreciate release of '10.

Oreos were definitely one of the better releases of the VI in 2010. I think quality-wise second only to the MSVI. Very under appreciated and over looked kicks.

over looked indeed. i been overlooking 6s this whole time (these are my first pair). Now I think i gotta get the rest of em

Originally Posted by aphexacid

i didnt even have any plans to wear these, maybe EVER, until it hit me. they need black laces.
img0549800x600.jpg
Damn those black laces look fresh!

Back
Top Bottom