LC/PC Jordan XIII

Hey NT'ers, Need to know if these are legit? i think they are but wanted to make sure from the experts. Also how much are they worth? size 11 and worn 3times. thanks in advance!

34go6bt.jpg

2mnrhhe.jpg

et62rb.jpg

2nhjmyu.jpg

2ljqeyq.jpg

4gmfbk.jpg

im by no means a guru on xiii's, but the hologram isnt ummm doin what i see most of them do...........i dunno......jus sayin sir..........im sure therewill be some more help for you tho.... the rest of the shoe looks official..........

^

That's because this particular pair of XIII was made in 1997, which makes it an OG XIII.

Due to time, the holograms have been fogged up, but with a little help of the blow dryer, you can get those holograms back into good shape.

These are legit.

- The tag is accurate.
- The quality and shape looks good.
- The side panel have an accurate amount of those circles.

These are OG and they are Legit. If you do the hair dryer thing be careful to not over do it.

Tag pictures are in my opinion one of the best and worse ways to tell. Who's to say the tag isn't of a completely different pair?? You gotta know theshoe and if you can't quite come to a conclusion on the shoe itself then check the tag out. Just don't like the idea of people basing everything on thetag alone. There's a thread about some XI's on page 1 that is a prime example of a switch-a-roo on pictures. -Peace

Originally Posted by JStar25

Tag pictures are in my opinion one of the best and worse ways to tell. Who's to say the tag isn't of a completely different pair?? You gotta know the shoe and if you can't quite come to a conclusion on the shoe itself then check the tag out. Just don't like the idea of people basing everything on the tag alone. There's a thread about some XI's on page 1 that is a prime example of a switch-a-roo on pictures. -Peace
agreed. tagged pictures ftw.

Back
Top Bottom