LC/PC Michael Jordan Autographed Jerseys

Can I please get a legit check and price check on both of these jerseys, thanks guys 

Can I please get a legit check and price check on both of these jerseys, thanks guys 

Both jerseys are extremely fake. Mitchell and Ness never produced those jerseys in that satin like material. Nor did they collaborate with Von Dutch. On top of that, MJ never played in a black 45 jersey so M&N wold never had made that.

Also, it's embarrassing enough that the jersey is fake, but they could have atleast got the accomplishments correct on the white jersey. MJ didn't win the NBA MVP in 93 or 97.

Both jerseys are extremely fake. Mitchell and Ness never produced those jerseys in that satin like material. Nor did they collaborate with Von Dutch. On top of that, MJ never played in a black 45 jersey so M&N wold never had made that.

Also, it's embarrassing enough that the jersey is fake, but they could have atleast got the accomplishments correct on the white jersey. MJ didn't win the NBA MVP in 93 or 97.

Those are not autographed either. The signature looks embroidered or stitched on. I would stay away from any jerseys unless they were from Upper Deck.

Those are not autographed either. The signature looks embroidered or stitched on. I would stay away from any jerseys unless they were from Upper Deck.

Back
Top Bottom