LC PC OG Fire Red V's

I don't think these are legit but can anyone confirm?  And if they are, what are they worth. Thanks!

Im leaning towards fake because OG V's that came in that box would most likely be crumbling and the rubber would be more amber instead of yellow.
Also:
- The netting on OG's not suppose to yellow.
- Nike air seems too low
- Stitching looks kinda bad

But definitely get a second opinion

Legit. I see the box foot on the jumpman on the bottom of the sole and proper spacing of "Nike Air"

Legit. Everything checks out. The netting DOES yellow eventually, especially when worn.

As for value, who knows. theres a slight chance they might be wearable, but still. They're not too bad, something around $300-350

Seller wants $90 for them. So if they are legit that should be a great deal?? I'm gonna go check them out in person today. He said he bought them in 1991 and they have mostly sat in his closet since then.

Ok so I must have been wrong lol, There were those things that looked on point for me as well but the things a listed, with the exception of the netting, still seem off to me.
Like wouldn't they be cracking by now? I mean there is a slight chance that they arent because of how much they have been worn but idk I guess check them out in person and see.

Somehow they've remained intact since the seller left them sitting for two decades. Amazing? Yes. They definitely will crack or crumble if you try to walk in them, though.

The code probably applies to all of the OG V's that were produced if that's the case. I'm no expert on that aspect, but trust that these are legit.

Back
Top Bottom