LC PC OG GRAPE 5 1990

Everything looks legit to me. Just be careful wearing those if you plan on wearing them. That cloudy air bubble sometimes mean the sole is crumbling.

Legit.

But just keep them instead.Unless you want to see your money crumble right infront of your eyes.

Do what restoremysneakers did, and buy a newer retro and swap midsoles. If they come out again in 2013 you don't even have to repaint them.

Quick midsole swap, boom wearable OG grapes

Do what restoremysneakers did, and buy a newer retro and swap midsoles. If they come out again in 2013 you don't even have to repaint them.
Quick midsole swap, boom wearable OG grapes
But this would be a waste of money on buying the retro, if your going this route. smh

But this would be a waste of money on buying the retro, if your going this route. smh

I wouldn't find it a waste of money to be able to wear original 5s, and extra $160 wouldn't matter much with that. And if he already has some 5s he could just repaint the midsole and swap. It's just a route some people have the patience for and some don't.

I wouldn't find it a waste of money to be able to wear original 5s, and extra $160 wouldn't matter much with that. And if he already has some 5s he could just repaint the midsole and swap. It's just a route some people have the patience for and some don't.
Well if your getting the newest retro of Grape on '13 and do a midsole swap with that. Imo it would be a waste of money.
But if your going to use an older retro and repaint it, I can live with that.

Back
Top Bottom