LC/PC on 1985 OG Air Jordan 1 White/Metallic Red

Hey guys. I have some OG Air Jordan 1s that I need to LC. I need major help with these because they seem pretty close in a few ways, but off in others. 
These are extremely rare so im afraid that its too good to be true. 

These are the reasons why they might be fake:

- material looks a little off

- color might be a little off

- stitching in some parts looks sloppy

- toe box is a little boxy

- the nike air tag on the tongue looks a little orange

These are reasons they could be real:

- air jordan logo looks on point

- sole looks good

- wear and tear seems about right for the age

- i didn't think they really faked these OGs much back then

- the positioning of nike swoosh and its color is good

PLEASE HELP!!!!! THANKS

Here's the reasons why they're legit:Most OG had the production code-850810 TY1 and
the paint chipping due to age.

i would expect them to be in worse condition crumbling wise and stuff if they were og 1985s

Originally Posted by RetroJoe

i would expect them to be in worse condition crumbling wise and stuff if they were og 1985s

1's would never crumble. The bottom sole is all rubber unlike the 3,4,5's

Thanks for the input guys. How do you feel about the reasons i listed as to why i thought they might be fake.

- material looks a little off
- color might be a little off
- stitching in some parts looks sloppy
- toe box is a little boxy
- the nike air tag on the tongue looks a little orange

The condition of wear and tear seems about right to me, but something about them just looks a little off. If you pull up a pic of a real pair you will see some of my concerns.

The only thing i could agree on is that the stitching in a couple places is a bit crooked. But to be honest, considering the life these have had, you're lucky theres any stitching left at all.

The leather looks consistent with leather thats either been washed, in a flooded, or worn many times in the rain or snow.

And i wouldn't worry about the color, the pictures are pretty badly taken.

Yea. Thank you very much for that detailed answer. I agree with you.

Any idea what these are worth in this condition?

I would greatly appreciate your PC

Originally Posted by freshdunks44

Yea. Thank you very much for that detailed answer. I agree with you.

Any idea what these are worth in this condition?

I would greatly appreciate your PC

Man, a LOT. They can be easily cleaned up by someone who knows what they're doing. The metallic red leather parts are in amazing condition, and usual those are so destroyed and cracked. Thing is though, you never see the metallics. So it's kind of hard to put a price on it. Nothing under $5-600 minimum.

These are super legit. I have the same pair and the red slightly cracking. Other than that wom ever had these kept them in a dark closet for years. Nice pick up.

Back
Top Bottom