LC & PC on AJ XI Concords 2000 Retro Size 10.5

040822344_6sweh0.jpg

040825651_20ua8te.jpg

040825540_24axrpd.jpg

040825322_24ymnu0.jpg

040822924_29zd542.jpg

Look legit. Carbon fiber is solid. Fakes are typically checkerboards. Better pictures might be helpful

Look legit. Carbon fiber is solid. Fakes are typically checkerboards. Better pictures might be helpful

hmmm i think those are FAKE, a good one. some fakes do have a black carbon fiber.

- the sizetag is OFF, the production date is not touching the barcode.

here's mine :

- the 23 on the back of 2000 concords doesnt peel off like the CDPs, they tend to stretch.

- the shape is off, specially the bloated toebox. the patent leather cut is way too low for a 2000 concords.

if u could show the tongue tag, the insole, a better pic of the CF or the boxtag would be nice.

anyone got another opinion on this?

hmmm i think those are FAKE, a good one. some fakes do have a black carbon fiber.

- the sizetag is OFF, the production date is not touching the barcode.

here's mine :

- the 23 on the back of 2000 concords doesnt peel off like the CDPs, they tend to stretch.

- the shape is off, specially the bloated toebox. the patent leather cut is way too low for a 2000 concords.

if u could show the tongue tag, the insole, a better pic of the CF or the boxtag would be nice.

anyone got another opinion on this?

I think they are fake.

Everything looks good except the tag. You can't really tell if they have real CF or not since the picture is dark.

I would say they are fake though.

I think they are fake.

Everything looks good except the tag. You can't really tell if they have real CF or not since the picture is dark.

I would say they are fake though.

Back
Top Bottom