LC & PC on CONCORD MIDS

Bro are u kidding me. I just brought these off eBay. These things looked extra legit to me. Tell me why they are fake bro please.

100% fake because of :
1 - high patent leather cut in the back
2 - no yellowing at all around the traction pods. The icy blue soles do not yellow at all or much

these are highest quality fakes that look and feel like the authentic pairs dubbed the "unauthorized authentic" to some people.

Exactly that.. cuts of material are also off..23s are wrong etc. fat misshapen collars. You better read the XI guide fam you're 0/2

Last edited:
Damn now
why would u buy and pay before doing a legit check? makes no sense....

I know. I am dumb, what happened already happened. Now I need to go on to the next step and contact eBay.

I swear the dude says they are 1000% authentic and he used sole sauce. So I'm like okay and everything else looked right. Guess I'm wrong

sole sauce is not necessary for this era of jordan 11s (2009-present) soles are pretty good, except for around the traction pods. the yellowing is normal

Damn now
I know. I am dumb, what happened already happened. Now I need to go on to the next step and contact eBay.

I swear the dude says they are 1000% authentic and he used sole sauce. So I'm like okay and everything else looked right. Guess I'm wrong
tell him to go try that ish somewhere else.. He ain't gettin no free meals here.. The moment you hear or see "sole sauce"..MOVE ON.

True dat.

OP you should pull out the insoles and write FAKES in the shoes with a marker..He will prob never look and the next guy he tries that BS on will know too.

Just look at them collars and crooked toe caps..haha haha..

We got your back bro..Get that refund. Also don't forget to rep the guys who help you on your posts if you don't know about that already..Take care good luck with this..Keep us posted.

Last edited:
True dat.

OP you should pull out the insoles and write FAKES in the shoes with a marker..He will prob never look and the next guy he tries that BS on will know too.

Bro the guy is on vacation and I literally just got them like 30 min ago so you think eBay will have my back if I show them this or something

Back
Top Bottom