lc/pc on Jordan 5 Quai 54 black

There are only 54 authentic pairs of this shoe in the world, Flight Club's pair is over $6,000, this shoe was exclusive to Family & Friends, needless to say. These are fake.

need more detailed pix to be 100%.. take a close up of the tongue w/o the flash.. Im going out on a limb and saying they are VERY questionable right now for sure.. From these pix the tongues shape looks off to me as well as the green on the shoe looks darker IMO..

The million $ question is how much are you paying? This pair of shoes is EASILY one of the RAREST Jordans on the planet and can fetch up to $5000-$6000 IF legit.. They were only produced for friends and family and are extremely limited, hence A LOT of fakes of these out there.

Last edited:
Im paying $1700 for them and ill try get more pics

What so important about the tongue really? Here some legit tokyo and the tongue is messed up completely and flightclub has jacked up price and everything there is ds

Last edited:
So you say your paying $1700 for a shoe thats worth $5000+ EASY and that does not seem a little weird to you? This shoe you could sell for $10,000 to the right person bc chances are they would NEVER have the chance to buy them again.. As stated before there are only 54 legit pair on the planet.. Bro its a recession out here - I mean NO ONE is that nice..Com' on.

Its a straight scam for sure.. I bet those tongues look like this one w/o that flash... An the seller knows this which is why we dont see a pic of just the tongue IMO. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Nike-A...d=100005&prg=1088&rk=1&rkt=4&sd=310714431850&

The above fake Quai 54s look a lot like the ones in your pics in my opinion.

W/O more pix im not 100% sure those Tokyos are even legit, cause those tongues are BEAT up too and it looks like a lot of room between the last lace and the bottom of the tongue. color looks a lil weird too but that could be the pic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom