eyes.gif
 .. I think these are 01 or 09?
2hnul50.jpg
24figzo.jpg
2my5edu.jpg
drf4o4.jpg
20za69s.jpg

Thanks for any help

hard to tell if there 01's from the pictures.  The mold makes it look like the 09's.  Check the inside of the shoe, look for the tag, and check the date.

hard to tell if there 01's from the pictures.  The mold makes it look like the 09's.  Check the inside of the shoe, look for the tag, and check the date.

Look legit but would need clearer pics to 100%
There from 2009 because the Jumpman on the soles are blue and the 2001 release is white.

There from 2009 because the Jumpman on the soles are blue and the 2001 release is white.

Originally Posted by JMilionair

nice catch, i didnt even check the jumpman.

Originally Posted by JMilionair

nice catch, i didnt even check the jumpman.

Originally Posted by moelest

man for 2009 space jams, those soles are mad yellow...

Yeah I know, that's probably why there's confusion of whether there from 2001 cuz there pretty yellow & worn.OTher look like the person just walked in the mud & rain everyday in them lol.

Originally Posted by moelest

man for 2009 space jams, those soles are mad yellow...

Yeah I know, that's probably why there's confusion of whether there from 2001 cuz there pretty yellow & worn.OTher look like the person just walked in the mud & rain everyday in them lol.

Well they're not my pics, it's a potential trade and the dude's shipping first so I'll take pics myself

Well they're not my pics, it's a potential trade and the dude's shipping first so I'll take pics myself

even tho patent leather looks pretty dull i still think theyre real 09s might just be from wear or photo quality

even tho patent leather looks pretty dull i still think theyre real 09s might just be from wear or photo quality

Back
Top Bottom