LC please guys I need more input concords 11 2011

need close ups of the shoe, especially that 23. Even with the distanced picture, that 23 looks off

Also the feeling between the fake concord11 and the ??? Ones is way more legit feeling the tung is little more heavy duty then the 2012 breds

need close ups of the shoe, especially that 23. Even with the distanced picture, that 23 looks off
wat do u think?? Maybe possible b grades?? Wit flaws??? Everything else checks out rite the yellowing and stuff???

Sole Supremacy does not deal with fakes. They periodically update the sneaker community with fakes/GMs that are out on the market. Their comparisons are very informative. Check out their IG.

Btw, I am not affiliated with SS. They are just cool folks is this hobby of ours. Also, those Concords are 100% legit.

Sole Supremacy does not deal with fakes. They periodically update the sneaker community with fakes/GMs that are out on the market. Their comparisons are very informative. Check out their IG.

Btw, I am not affiliated with SS. They are just cool folks is this hobby of ours. Also, those Concords are 100% legit.
thanks bro kno Ik about sole supremacy that's Wer I get all my shoes from I was trying to figure out if the concords Wer legit cuz i bought out side of sole supremacy buts that's good news to hear everyone say the concords are legit the price I got them for seemed to good to be true but thanks I'm a happy man to knoe they are 100% legit thank you everyone

Back
Top Bottom