LC please help grails Jordan 11 concord 2011

Hey please help me out niketalk community recently purchased a pair of bred 1 2016( other legit check thread- please help, will rep) and pair of Concords 2011 from eBay. These and the Breds are grails for me and would really appreciate some help in legit check from the experts

View media item 2393189
View media item 2393191
View media item 2393192
View media item 2393193
View media item 2393194
View media item 2393196
View media item 2393199
View media item 2393200
View media item 2393201
View media item 2393202
View media item 2393203
View media item 2393204
View media item 2393205

Please any help on these would be really appreciated, repped. Please let me know if you need any more pictures as well hope this isn't an L. Thanks in advance

Thanks pclee :smile: If I can get some more eyes on these 11s for legit check really mean a lot thanks . Please let me know if more pictures are needed

Need help! with these grails not sure. I think I see widow peaks and the carbon fiber looks a little dull to me.

Need help! with these grails not sure. I think I see widow peaks and the carbon fiber looks a little dull to me.

Peaks are correct on the 2011s. You can see peaks on the toebox and the side where the PL and white leather meets. The CF also looks to be good.

Always good to get more eyes [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Peaks are correct on the 2011s. You can see peaks on the toebox and the side where the PL and white leather meets. The CF also looks to be good.

Always good to get more eyes [emoji]128077[/emoji]
I

thanks definitely can I get some more eyes on these, would have never thought especially because the back heel pads don't seem to line up

LC-Please need help with concords grails 2011  BUMp! Thanks in advance and all feedback will be repped 

BUMMP! LC-- limited time remaining in claim - could really use your help in this 1 guys- lmk if i need to upload more pictures or anything to help . Thanks in advance. 

LC-- limited time remaining in claim - could really use your help in this 1 guys- lmk if i need to upload more pictures or anything to help. Thanks in advance.

I been thinking, why hasn't nike made a solution to fake? Something that only Nike can produce.

I been thinking, why hasn't nike made a solution to fake? Something that only Nike can produce.

Nike is dominating buisness. Personally think and heard that most of these fakes or grade b variants or qc fails or grey market pairs fall off the factory line and end up on sale because then money is not lost and more money ultimately is gained. Dominating

Nike is dominating buisness. Personally think and heard that most of these fakes or grade b variants or qc fails or grey market pairs fall off the factory line and end up on sale because then money is not lost and more money ultimately is gained. Dominating
You couldn't be more wrong here. 09' Spacejams are still "falling off the factory line"? There are multiple full factories in China who do nothing but produce knockoffs..From shoes to golf clubs to car parts. They are totally fake even though they may be fairly close to there authentic counterparts. Think about it like this, if I commissioned you to produce 200,000 units of something - am I going to buy enough material for you to produce 1,000,000 of them? Of course not. Any profitable business must get a return on their investment and this business model just would not cut it. Nike does NOT profit from the sale of fakes shoes. The fake factory and sales reps do. This hustle generates enough $ for them to carry on to the next release. Most people don't know fake shoes so it is in a way profitable for Nike because it's free advertising in a way. That's the only way Nike profits in this instance. That whole fall of the line BS is just spin to trick uninformed buyers. If you compare a legit vs a fake there will always be differences in the materials, quality and manufacturing processes even if slight there will be differences. This fact proves they are not one in the same. There is a BIG difference between a flaw and a tell. There is plenty of info on this out there.

Because NIKE doesn't produce their products. They hire factories to do this under contract. They do not own these factories. The only way to stop this high end fake BS is for you guys to stop buying shoes for WAY over MSRP. When you go out and pay $500+ with a smile on your face for something that sold for $150 two days ago you open the door for someone to fill that void and make very good profits doing so. These higher end fakes are around bc it's profitable. This BS didn't exist 10+ years ago because no one was paying this much on top of MSRP no matter the release.

Because NIKE doesn't produce their products. They hire factories to do this under contract. They do not own these factories. The only way to stop this high end fake BS is for you guys to stop buying shoes for WAY over MSRP. When you go out and pay $500+ with a smile on your face for something that sold for $150 two days ago you open the door for someone to fill that void and make very good profits doing so. These higher end fakes are around bc it's profitable. This BS didn't exist 10+ years ago because no one was paying this much on top of MSRP no matter the release.
I feel you my guy I have only purchased 2 pairs at overpriced both brand new and not fake, Jordan 11s I never ever own the breds (in my 30 yrs of living) but yes I agree with you.

You couldn't be more wrong here. 09' Spacejams are still "falling off the factory line"? There are multiple full factories in China who do nothing but produce knockoffs..From shoes to golf clubs to car parts. They are totally fake even though they may be fairly close to there authentic counterparts. Think about it like this, if I commissioned you to produce 200,000 units of something - am I going to buy enough material for you to produce 1,000,000 of them? Of course not. Any profitable business must get a return on their investment and this business model just would not cut it. Nike does NOT profit from the sale of fakes shoes. The fake factory and sales reps do. This hustle generates enough $ for them to carry on to the next release. Most people don't know fake shoes so it is in a way profitable for Nike because it's free advertising in a way. That's the only way Nike profits in this instance. That whole fall of the line BS is just spin to trick uninformed buyers. If you compare a legit vs a fake there will always be differences in the materials, quality and manufacturing processes even if slight there will be differences. This fact proves they are not one in the same. There is a BIG difference between a flaw and a tell. There is plenty of info on this out there.
After thinking about what you said, it makes sense like the free advertistment. When i was speaking off the line i was meaning knockoff factories in overseas countries who can care less about qc and in it for the money, but i did think Nike had some share or control over these factories otherwise they would have shut em down. Now i know otherwise haha. Thanks for sharing the input i agree with the legit vs fake statement,  fakeeducation posts some pretty good pictures of fake vs legit and sometimes tiny flaws can be the slim defining line between legit and fake. 

PS- can you LC these concord 11s please? i can tell you know your stuff
happy.gif

BUMMP! LC-- little-limited time remaining in claim - need some help to make sure these are authentic--Thanks in advance

LC-- little-limited time remaining in claim - need some help to make sure these are authentic--Thanks in advance 

worried about the back heel pads, widow peaks, back 23 tab and middle jumpman tag around the laces

Thanks NT Community!!

Shoes are made by human hands of course there gonna be differences in every pair nothings perfect. Buy them they are legit

Back
Top Bottom