LC please help grails Jordan 11 concord 2011

And also widows peaks doesn't necessarily mean fake I have pairs of shoes that people say shouldn't have them that I know are legit and how do I know purchased from trusted sites and have done my homework.

You couldn't be more wrong here. 09' Spacejams are still "falling off the factory line"? There are multiple full factories in China who do nothing but produce knockoffs..From shoes to golf clubs to car parts. They are totally fake even though they may be fairly close to there authentic counterparts. Think about it like this, if I commissioned you to produce 200,000 units of something - am I going to buy enough material for you to produce 1,000,000 of them? Of course not. Any profitable business must get a return on their investment and this business model just would not cut it. Nike does NOT profit from the sale of fakes shoes. The fake factory and sales reps do. This hustle generates enough $ for them to carry on to the next release. Most people don't know fake shoes so it is in a way profitable for Nike because it's free advertising in a way. That's the only way Nike profits in this instance. That whole fall of the line BS is just spin to trick uninformed buyers. If you compare a legit vs a fake there will always be differences in the materials, quality and manufacturing processes even if slight there will be differences. This fact proves they are not one in the same. There is a BIG difference between a flaw and a tell. There is plenty of info on this out there.
@TIMMYBRIXXX
  Do you work in a factory thats owned by a billion dollar corporation?  Do you think Nike reps sit and monitor what the people and management in these factories are doing.  I assure you they do not.  Unless you know different.  Nike gives a factory a work order for say 200,000 pcs and then gives/pays for the materials necessary to make them.  With Nike well aware that everything they make will not be perfect.  They factor in non conforming units as well as flawed machinery that can cause units to be deemed seconds/trash/waste or regrade.  So they will always have more materials available to them then what the work order commands.  It has to be that way because in manufactering its never perfect.  If after 2000 pcs are made in production and nike calls and says hey hold up we are changing this or that, do you really think the manager of that factory is just gonna trash them?  No they are gonna be sold to benifet that factory.  Nike is not going to care.  All they want is their work order met of 200k pcs made.  They have several factories that do just this.  They dont police them because they dont need to.  The same factories that nike has under contract are the same factories that perform these illegal acts of selling back door.  As far as qc goes, thats on the individuals making these pcs.  Some will let certain flaws go as others will not.  And I agree for sure that its all free advertising for nike.  I think there is more going on with these fakes then we all know or think we know.  A flaw is some stitching diff from one pair to the next.  A tell is a clear toe to a milk toe.  What if the first 2000 pcs were told to be clear and then they decided to go to the milk toe?  What would you do with those pairs?

@TIMMYBRIXXX

Do you work in a factory thats owned by a billion dollar corporation?  Do you think Nike reps sit and monitor what the people and management in these factories are doing.  I assure you they do not.  Unless you know different.  Nike gives a factory a work order for say 200,000 pcs and then gives/pays for the materials necessary to make them.  With Nike well aware that everything they make will not be perfect.  They factor in non conforming units as well as flawed machinery that can cause units to be deemed seconds/trash/waste or regrade.  So they will always have more materials available to them then what the work order commands.  It has to be that way because in manufactering its never perfect.  If after 2000 pcs are made in production and nike calls and says hey hold up we are changing this or that, do you really think the manager of that factory is just gonna trash them?  No they are gonna be sold to benifet that factory.  Nike is not going to care.  All they want is their work order met of 200k pcs made.  They have several factories that do just this.  They dont police them because they dont need to.  The same factories that nike has under contract are the same factories that perform these illegal acts of selling back door.  As far as qc goes, thats on the individuals making these pcs.  Some will let certain flaws go as others will not.  And I agree for sure that its all free advertising for nike.  I think there is more going on with these fakes then we all know or think we know.  A flaw is some stitching diff from one pair to the next.  A tell is a clear toe to a milk toe.  What if the first 2000 pcs were told to be clear and then they decided to go to the milk toe?  What would you do with those pairs?
Totally agree with everything you have said above. Maybe you misunderstood or I was not clear, I never said Nike has people in the factories. Im saying that they don't buy enough material to be still making over runs 8 years later. We can go buy brand new "09" Jams that were literally made last week and people are calling them over runs or fooled into buying them by believing that this is the case. That they were made right alongside the authentic pairs..This is not the case at all. The TRUE over runs are the REAL DEAL grey market pairs. However that term is now misunderstood as meaning fakes. They definitely exist and they definitely get sold and sometimes even make it to outlets in the states in which they become REAL DEAL B Grades. Another term misused a lot these days. 2011 Banned 1s for instance. They made a few thousand pairs and decided to scrap them bc of manufacturing defects. These "Authentic" Jams(so the fake website states)are indeed very close to a legit pair but there are manufacturing differences which are tells, not flaws as people are lead to believe. These are 2 totally different products, it's not the old "same factories, same materials" stuff these people are being scammed into believing.

BUMP! limited time LC remaining in claim please guys take some time to look at the pics and legit check

all help will be grealty appreciated and repped

Thanks!1

You couldn't be more wrong here. 09' Spacejams are still "falling off the factory line"? There are multiple full factories in China who do nothing but produce knockoffs..From shoes to golf clubs to car parts. They are totally fake even though they may be fairly close to there authentic counterparts. Think about it like this, if I commissioned you to produce 200,000 units of something - am I going to buy enough material for you to produce 1,000,000 of them? Of course not. Any profitable business must get a return on their investment and this business model just would not cut it. Nike does NOT profit from the sale of fakes shoes. The fake factory and sales reps do. This hustle generates enough $ for them to carry on to the next release. Most people don't know fake shoes so it is in a way profitable for Nike because it's free advertising in a way. That's the only way Nike profits in this instance. That whole fall of the line BS is just spin to trick uninformed buyers. If you compare a legit vs a fake there will always be differences in the materials, quality and manufacturing processes even if slight there will be differences. This fact proves they are not one in the same. There is a BIG difference between a flaw and a tell. There is plenty of info on this out there.
@TIMMYBRIXXX

these places do have their own factories, it's been documented many times. There's videos and pictures of these factories.
Thought you were learnin :smh:

Last edited:
these places do have their own factories, it's been documented many times. There's videos and pictures of these factories.
Thought you were learnin
mean.gif

But Im trying so hard Mr PmpDaddy.

Bump! Legit Check! So i copped these kicks and I posted these pictures on sneakertwitter and people were sayin its not authentic and UA 

Got me trippin and so confused 

So if i want to return or file or claim becuase theyre autnetic i gots like a week but i hope theyre not 

Can i get some help... again on this guys to confirm? 

Thanks in advance!

Bump! Legit Check! So i copped these kicks and I posted these pictures on sneakertwitter and people were sayin its not authentic and UA 

Got me trippin and so confused 

So if i want to return or file or claim becuase theyre autnetic i gots like a week but i hope theyre not 

Can i get some help... again on this guys to confirm? 

Thanks in advance!
what pictures

The same pictures i have above here in the initial post? can you still see them?

I can repost the pictures 

Totally agree with everything you have said above. Maybe you misunderstood or I was not clear, I never said Nike has people in the factories. Im saying that they don't buy enough material to be still making over runs 8 years later. We can go buy brand new "09" Jams that were literally made last week and people are calling them over runs or fooled into buying them by believing that this is the case. That they were made right alongside the authentic pairs..This is not the case at all. The TRUE over runs are the REAL DEAL grey market pairs. However that term is now misunderstood as meaning fakes. They definitely exist and they definitely get sold and sometimes even make it to outlets in the states in which they become REAL DEAL B Grades. Another term misused a lot these days. 2011 Banned 1s for instance. They made a few thousand pairs and decided to scrap them bc of manufacturing defects. These "Authentic" Jams(so the fake website states)are indeed very close to a legit pair but there are manufacturing differences which are tells, not flaws as people are lead to believe. These are 2 totally different products, it's not the old "same factories, same materials" stuff these people are being scammed into believing.
Hey TimmyBrixxx, 

Can you please give some feedback on the concords i posted above? i would really like some good info on those or some pics to help me sort this

So can you please provide a legit check? 

Thanks in advance

Hey TimmyBrixxx, 

Can you please give some feedback on the concords i posted above? i would really like some good info on those or some pics to help me sort this

So can you please provide a legit check? 

Thanks in advance
They look ok at first glance..However the yellowing concerns me a bit here..I'd like to see pix of the soles outside in daylight. The yellowing looks very dark and unnatural. They were at one time selling pre yellowed fakes that were very dark like this. Not saying these are fakes, could just be lighting..Cop them with a CC and take more pix when they arrive.

Legit pair yellowing for reference.
https://solelacedup.com/products/air-jordan-11-2011-high-concord-size-14-ds

Back
Top Bottom