LC- please help Jordan Bred/Banned 1 2017

Hey need some real help on legit check on pair of Bred 1s purchased via eBay. The lid says Ftl for footlocker but got receipt for Finishline? Don't know exactly if these are legit all help really appreciated thanks in advance community!
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Can I please get a legit check on the Bred 1s. These are my grails need to make sure they are legit tho of course. Thanks in advance

Legit and clean! The person who sold them to you probably had more than one pair, and gave you a different receipt. Explaining the footlocker box and finish line reciept

Last edited:
Hey thanks for the feedback repped!! I hope so too just so thrown off by the stitching by the swoosh and qp stamp missing. I also have a listing for 11 concord 2011 if you can assist there please

Take a picture of the lace bags, should have 4 lines. Some box lids don't have a qc stamp

Last edited:
Legit and clean! The person who sold them to you probably had more than one pair, and gave you a different receipt. Explaining the footlocker box and finish line reciept

Thanks for the feedback. I hope your right still learning how to use niketalk on mobile... the stitch near the swoosh and the tumbled leather was throwing me off plus the bag lines on the red bag was not consistent

Lace bags are not always going to be perfect! Here's one of my pairs from goat View media item 2393240

Thanks glad to see someone else has a pair like me. Haha yeah not every bag I guess can be perfect but it's the little things that makes authentic vs replica or gm pair. Thanks for all your feedback really appreciate it. I got another thread for Jordan 11s bought on same time , can you help there too?

LC-Need some more heads to confirm these are 100% authentic. One or two more would be much appreciated! Thanks chrisftdot! Repped!

Looks legit to me. You also take out your insole, the glue lines should start from left going Upward to right..
yeah im hoping i dont have to do this step to authenticate beucase i hate taking out the insole and messing with the factory glue because it just doesn't sit the same afterwards for me. hoping i can get some more looks this way and people can assure me this legit. Thanks James5150! Repped!

Anymore heads want to give some LC feedback for some rep on these bred/banned 1s!? thanks...

Also community got another listing for LC concords 2011 - these and the bred 1s are my grails so if can any1 please help me out in that thread for LC! greatly appreciated thanks

Back
Top Bottom